(Five articles) Most decisions are stimulated by the wish to get more money. This greed originated in the top of our society and the virus has spread further down. But the sick people at the top profit most, billions of euros are transferred by illegal means under which corruption from the pockets of The People to the wallets of the 1%. We should counter this theft by direct actions that disturb the extravagant world of the 1% build with money stolen from us.
1. Decision-takers are often selfish and corrupt http://downwithelite.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/decision-takers-can-be-selfish-and-corrupt/
2. Lobbying is big and unpunished corruption http://downwithelite.wordpress.com/2013/04/09/lobbying-is-big-and-unpunished-corruption/
3. Corruption is wide-spread and nobody does anything! http://downwithelite.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/corruption-is-wide-spread-and-nobody-does-anything/
4. The 1% as focus-point for actions http://downwithelite.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/the-1-as-focus-point-for-actions/
5. The War of the Flea, attack the weak points
Joost van Steenis