The 1% steal our money. What to do?
1. Do nothing – and remain a subordinated second-class citizen dependent on the caprices of the 1%.
2. Go to the police – but they are controlled by the 1%.
3. Ask politicians to help – but they are the puppets of the 1%.
4. Write to the media – but they listen in the first place to the owners, the 1%.
5 Defend your money – but actions against sackings, lower salaries, rising prices or foreclosures have not been very successful.
6. Demonstrate and protest – but such actions have hardly caused any change (besides being routed by the police).
7. Take the money back by direct pressure on people who belong to the 1%. Prevent they can spend the stolen money – when they cannot spend the money why should they steal it.
Look for the deeper causes of most misery (amassing money by the 1%) and determine who are the culprits. When they become the target, there is a possibility for real change.
Joost van Steenis