(five articles) Each year at least one trillion euro goes from low to high and hardly anybody is punished for this theft. All top-people are in a certain way involved in corrupt practices, in getting more money by taking decisions that benefit the own wallet over the interests of The People. The only ones who can stop this stream of criminal money are we, The People.
1. Corruption, an important point in the struggle against the 1% https://downwithelite.wordpress.com/2013/03/07/corruption-an-important-point-in-the-struggle-against-the-1/
2. Who are the 1%? Power and legalised corruption
3. The 1% steal our money. What to do?
4. Prevent the 1% spending their ill-made money
5. The War of the Flea. Everyone against the 1%
Joost van Steenis