(Five articles) Uncontrolled power is the prime reason for corruption. Top-people are not controlled and can do what they like – filling their own pockets. They take decisions that favour themselves and their peers. Because the top knows that corruption is hardly punished they continue to take decisions because of money, not because of what good is for The People. To stop corruption, we must punish the greedy corrupt top.
1. Corruption, the misuse of power
2. Corruption, trading power and influence https://downwithelite.wordpress.com/2013/03/17/corruption-trading-power-and-influence/
3. Corruption is promoted by a Wall of Silence https://downwithelite.wordpress.com/2013/03/10/corruption-is-promoted-by-a-wall-of-silence/
4. Corruption, a cancer that is revered, not cured https://downwithelite.wordpress.com/2013/05/13/corruption-a-cancer-that-is-revered-not-cured-2/
5. Spending 200.000 euro in one year should be the Limit!
Joost van Steenis