63. I miss attacks on the 1% paying low wages to people to make clothes while working in terrible conditions in risky factories.

The 1% want to get more profit and therefore the clothes industry was transferred to poor countries. It does not interest them if workers or buyers profit, the only driven by still more money for themselves. We should undertake action against these money-grabbing criminals.
Inequality is rising but I do not see any action against the 1%. Only some actions take place against political servants of the 1% who have a much better life than common citizens. How the 99% live is not their concern. That is proven by the bad situation of people working in the clothes factories.

Profits on products made in our own countries are also terrific. From each Ipod a quarter of the price is going to the owners of Apple – after extreme amounts of money are paid to the servants of the 1% who work in the top of the Apple factories. The same happens by Microsoft, Google and many other industrial or financial conglomerates.

Bill Gates possesses 100 billion dollars, earned in about ten year time. Is that right? Should the prices of his products not have been much lower? In our society a few people have the right (?) to get huge amounts of money without any responsibility for the 99% who make and use the products.

The wealth of the 1% is growing much faster than the life of the 99% becomes better. Inequality intensifies. Why?
Because actions do not target the 1%.
The world is divided in two parts, on the one side the 1% and their servants living in a quiet world and on the other side the 99% who live in a world where many disagreeable things occur.

I do not see actions against extravagantly rich people. They just continue to amass money. The economic crisis proved again that the 99% pays. Their situation became worse while the number of billionaires doubled.
Let’s start to creatively disturb the exclusive world of the 1%.

Read chapter 20. “Taking the power and the money away from the 1%. Preventing that the 1% can use their ill-gotten money.” via  http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revolution20.htm.
Or download freely my latest book “How to make Revolution, developing the Fourth People’s Power” via http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revolution.pdf about how to pressure the 1%.
Facebook ”Occupy the 1%”.

Advertisements

About Joost van Steenis

My latest book "How to make Revolution, developing the Fourth People's Power", can be downloaded for free from my site http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis. It contains new ideas how to take the money and power away from the most powerful people, the elite. It strives to get a new society in which not money is the pivotal point of all discussions but the idea that all people have the same status. New action means are introduced to reach this paradigm shift (a revolution) that concentrate on direct actions in the living sphere of the elite.
This entry was posted in 1%, 99%, Action, inequality, People's Power and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s