I hope actions will change from attacking buildings and police from attacking the people who give the orders to control us. The 1% should be attacked!
Download freely my latest book “How to make Revolution. Developing the Fourth People’s Power”, http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revolution.pdf about pressuring the 1% to get a better world without a 1%.
Or read my articles on Facebook Group ”Occupy the 1%”.
- Mass actions want to get attention of decisions-takers and media. When the media do not react the action is wrong. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 2 days ago
- . Mass actions in town centres are not revolutions, they do not penetrate in the privileged world of the 1%. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 5 days ago
- Imagine how leaders will react and how they will be disturbed by surprising actions in their private life. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 6 days ago
- 99. Why are there no actions against the Deep State, the high-placed people who prepare any decision?
- 98. Why all these fights with fascists. Do you really think that changes anything? Attack the 1%!
- 97. Actions are not very successful. They often damage the 99%. People over 30 years hardly take part in actions.