- Mass actions want to get attention of decisions-takers and media. When the media do not react the action is wrong. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 21 hours ago
- . Mass actions in town centres are not revolutions, they do not penetrate in the privileged world of the 1%. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 3 days ago
- Imagine how leaders will react and how they will be disturbed by surprising actions in their private life. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 4 days ago
- 99. Why are there no actions against the Deep State, the high-placed people who prepare any decision?
- 98. Why all these fights with fascists. Do you really think that changes anything? Attack the 1%!
- 97. Actions are not very successful. They often damage the 99%. People over 30 years hardly take part in actions.
Category Archives: 1%
99. Why are there no actions against the Deep State, the high-placed people who prepare any decision?
I do not like Trump but I did also not like Obama. Both support the many wars in Third World countries, both are sending away millions of so-called illegal citizens, both take decisions that only increase the richness at the … Continue reading
Trump became president and suddenly fascists became much more active. I do not directly disagree with fights between fascists and anti-fascists but it does not help anything. It are fights between two parts of the 99% and people who cause … Continue reading
97. Actions are not very successful. They often damage the 99%. People over 30 years hardly take part in actions.
We need a new kind of actions. Successes are rare, damage to the 99% too big, disturbing the life of the 1% hardly present. What is the result of actions against Trump? Does anyone think that Trump stops being president … Continue reading
96. Is there much opposition against Trump? Not much more as against Obama. All presidents promote in first place the interests of the 1%.
Obama and now Trump. Wars, greed (of the 1%), racism and many more awful things continued under Obama and will continue under Trump. A big difference is that Obama is a servant of the 1% while Trump is a 1% … Continue reading
95. They have billions, we are millions. But strikes are not the right weapons, they are hardly successful.
They have billions, we are millions, the slogan of a recent strike in France. The 1% have billions they can invest and pay their workers but use it mostly to increase their own comfort and wealth. The 99% are millions, … Continue reading
94. Why are the 1% never attacked in actions? Now the only people who are damaged in actions are we, the 99%.
During sixty years I took part, saw and read about thousands of actions. Not many people over thirty are still activist because of two points: In the first place actions did not have much success. In the second place nearly … Continue reading
I hope actions will change from attacking buildings and police from attacking the people who give the orders to control us. The 1% should be attacked! Download freely my latest book “How to make Revolution. Developing the Fourth People’s Power”, … Continue reading
A few thousand billionaires rule over nearly all money streams in the world, especially over the stream of money from the 99% to the 1%. The idea that money rules is not vague. Everything is judged on the money factor, … Continue reading
92. The second world of the 99% has no influence at all in the first world of the 1% while the 1% rule the second world.
The 99% need one world without a 1%. There is a first, richest world for the 1% and a second world for the 99%. The two worlds hardly have contact with each other. The 1% give their orders to their … Continue reading
91. Most political actions of the 99% are wrong. The position of the 99% has not changed much since the French Revolution.
During the French Revolution the 99% tried to change the world ruled by more or less dictatorial people who had too much money and power. But 200 years later, the present 1% are much richer and more powerful than the … Continue reading