- Happy New Year for all people who want a more humane world without a 1%. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2018/01/05/hap… 2 weeks ago
- 110. We should only attack the 1%, the super-rich decision-takers who dominate society. All past political actions… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/110… 2 months ago
- 109. We are ruled by authoritarian and even dictatorial leaders. The 99% have ridiculous small influence on… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/10/27/109… 2 months ago
- Happy New Year for all people who want a more humane world without a 1%.
- 110. We should only attack the 1%, the super-rich decision-takers who dominate society. All past political actions only damaged people who belong to the 99%.
- 109. We are ruled by authoritarian and even dictatorial leaders. The 99% have ridiculous small influence on any decision.
Category Archives: 99%
I doubt that last year was as happy as wished for common citizens. In 2017 the five hundred richest people increased their wealth each day by two and a half billion euro disregarding that still a billion common people have … Continue reading
110. We should only attack the 1%, the super-rich decision-takers who dominate society. All past political actions only damaged people who belong to the 99%.
All decisions, from the far past up till the present, are taken by powerful (and very rich) decision-takers. The 99% have hardly any influence. The consequences of these decisions can be very bad but only hurt the 99%. It is … Continue reading
109. We are ruled by authoritarian and even dictatorial leaders. The 99% have ridiculous small influence on any decision.
To get more influence the 99% should directly pressure decision-takers.
108. Political actions are wrong. They do not change the policy nor the activities of political leaders.
In the USA many actions take place against new oil pipelines. Activists demand that politicians take decisions to stop the construction. That will not happen, politicians agreed with the new pipelines in more or less secret meetings where the 99% … Continue reading
“Punching nazis is fun! But shutting down pipelines is hella important”. A twitter message on 30-8-2017 by @stimulator, a subversive news show. I do not agree.
106. We need great ideas. Most actions attack small problems with small ideas. Even when there is success the world does not change.
Great ideas. We need great ideas to get a better and more humane world. Great ideas need great targets. We do not want to change a few small things in the present dubious world but open possibilities to a new … Continue reading
105. The contradiction between leftists and rightists cannot be solved in the present society that is dominated by inequality.
The 1% dominate our society. The richest people have most power and control most decisions. They are hardly ever attacked, leftists as well as rightists only attack people who belong to the 99%. The contradiction between left and right prevents … Continue reading
104. The actions against the G20 in Hamburg were not very positive. Wars continue, inequality increases and wide-spread poverty is not wiped out.
Hundreds of thousands of common citizens participated in Germany in actions against the G20. They were enthusiastic because so many people had become active. But there were hardly any positive results. And many activists but also many police-officers, all belonging … Continue reading
103. Deep State, untouchable and very powerful people. Why are there no actions of the 99% against these people?
In the public but also in the private sector there are quite a few people with (very) high incomes who prepare decisions. They remain on top for tens of years. They are hardly ever sacked and common citizens have no … Continue reading
102. Why should we fight with the police or with fascists, it changes nothing. We should attack the 1%.
Actions should have success. When there are no successes, many activists stop being active and action groups disappear. During my sixty years of experience in the action world many groups only existed a few years. The police control better and … Continue reading