- Mass actions want to get attention of decisions-takers and media. When the media do not react the action is wrong. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 21 hours ago
- . Mass actions in town centres are not revolutions, they do not penetrate in the privileged world of the 1%. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 3 days ago
- Imagine how leaders will react and how they will be disturbed by surprising actions in their private life. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 4 days ago
- 99. Why are there no actions against the Deep State, the high-placed people who prepare any decision?
- 98. Why all these fights with fascists. Do you really think that changes anything? Attack the 1%!
- 97. Actions are not very successful. They often damage the 99%. People over 30 years hardly take part in actions.
Category Archives: Democracy
99. Why are there no actions against the Deep State, the high-placed people who prepare any decision?
I do not like Trump but I did also not like Obama. Both support the many wars in Third World countries, both are sending away millions of so-called illegal citizens, both take decisions that only increase the richness at the … Continue reading
92. The second world of the 99% has no influence at all in the first world of the 1% while the 1% rule the second world.
The 99% need one world without a 1%. There is a first, richest world for the 1% and a second world for the 99%. The two worlds hardly have contact with each other. The 1% give their orders to their … Continue reading
A movement against the 1% direct all energy of the participants on people who belong to the 1%. Actions are carried out by the 99%, by individual common people. Actions of organisations are mostly promoted by leaders. A movement gives … Continue reading
The 99% are subordinate to the 1%. The crisis has again proven that mistakes of the 1% have to be paid by the victims, the 99%. The 1% have become even wealthier and more powerful. Still many 99% have the … Continue reading
I am not very optimistic about the Greek elections. Of course it is good that Syriza has won, of course there will be some improvement in the life of the Greek 99%. But it will be a restricted improvement when … Continue reading
The civil war in Syria lasts already several years and killed more than 100.000 people. Millions of Syrians left the country and live in often very bad conditions. All these people belong to the 99% and they get hardly any … Continue reading
18. The pyramid of power and money. Power and money for the 1%, the 99% subordinate and considered inferior
“To be at once exceedingly wealthy and good is impossible” (Plato). Rich people have power, powerful people have money. Poor people are powerless, powerless people have no money. That is the consequence of a society in which money dominates all … Continue reading
28. Movements need success but what is success? Positive results inspire the 99% otherwise they become disillusioned
Movements thrive on long series of small successes. Examples are the Women’s Liberation Movement and the Squatters Movement. Women got a better place in society and young people a place to live. All successes remained inside the possibilities of the … Continue reading
49. Alternating minorities versus a democracy based on majorities (4) Decision-taking must be based on the freedom, well-being and activity of the 99%.
Politicians take decisions in the first place on ideas that live in their close environment, on ideas of their peers and not on ideas that live in the masses because they hardly know the 99%. The same is true for … Continue reading
48. Alternating minorities versus a democracy based on majorities (3) Advancing on the road to a different and beautiful future inspires the 99%
On the road to a different future several elements of a new society become visible. Citizens feel freer by having more influence on their own life and on the general process of decision-making. How the new society precisely looks like … Continue reading