- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/26/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/19/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/12/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers.
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions.
Category Archives: Democracy
Mov. 20. Democracy is voting once in every four years. It is better to have each day the possibility to be active.
I never vote. I do not trust the people who are elected, they have too high incomes, they negatively influence the life of the 99% and they accept anything that the 1% and their high-placed and high-paid servants do. The … Continue reading
Every Saturday many tens of thousands of dissatisfied common citizens demonstrate in the French streets. The Yellow Vests first demanded less taxes on petrol and now that president Macron retires. In massive demonstrations they oppose wrong decisions but nobody is … Continue reading
110. We should only attack the 1%, the super-rich decision-takers who dominate society. All past political actions only damaged people who belong to the 99%.
All decisions, from the far past up till the present, are taken by powerful (and very rich) decision-takers. The 99% have hardly any influence. The consequences of these decisions can be very bad but only hurt the 99%. It is … Continue reading
108. Political actions are wrong. They do not change the policy nor the activities of political leaders.
In the USA many actions take place against new oil pipelines. Activists demand that politicians take decisions to stop the construction. That will not happen, politicians agreed with the new pipelines in more or less secret meetings where the 99% … Continue reading
99. Why are there no actions against the Deep State, the high-placed people who prepare any decision?
I do not like Trump but I did also not like Obama. Both support the many wars in Third World countries, both are sending away millions of so-called illegal citizens, both take decisions that only increase the richness at the … Continue reading
92. The second world of the 99% has no influence at all in the first world of the 1% while the 1% rule the second world.
The 99% need one world without a 1%. There is a first, richest world for the 1% and a second world for the 99%. The two worlds hardly have contact with each other. The 1% give their orders to their … Continue reading
A movement against the 1% direct all energy of the participants on people who belong to the 1%. Actions are carried out by the 99%, by individual common people. Actions of organisations are mostly promoted by leaders. A movement gives … Continue reading
The 99% are subordinate to the 1%. The crisis has again proven that mistakes of the 1% have to be paid by the victims, the 99%. The 1% have become even wealthier and more powerful. Still many 99% have the … Continue reading
I am not very optimistic about the Greek elections. Of course it is good that Syriza has won, of course there will be some improvement in the life of the Greek 99%. But it will be a restricted improvement when … Continue reading
The civil war in Syria lasts already several years and killed more than 100.000 people. Millions of Syrians left the country and live in often very bad conditions. All these people belong to the 99% and they get hardly any … Continue reading