- 105. The contradiction between leftists and rightists cannot be solved in the present society that is dominated… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/105… 1 week ago
- 104. The actions against the G20 in Hamburg were not very positive. Wars continue, inequality increases and… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/104… 3 weeks ago
- 103. Deep State, untouchable and very powerful people. Why are there no actions of the 99% against these people? downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/07/13/103… 1 month ago
- 105. The contradiction between leftists and rightists cannot be solved in the present society that is dominated by inequality.
- 104. The actions against the G20 in Hamburg were not very positive. Wars continue, inequality increases and wide-spread poverty is not wiped out.
- 103. Deep State, untouchable and very powerful people. Why are there no actions of the 99% against these people?
Category Archives: dictator
96. Is there much opposition against Trump? Not much more as against Obama. All presidents promote in first place the interests of the 1%.
Obama and now Trump. Wars, greed (of the 1%), racism and many more awful things continued under Obama and will continue under Trump. A big difference is that Obama is a servant of the 1% while Trump is a 1% … Continue reading
The first rule in any action is that damage to the 99% should be minimal. Many actions do not comply with this rule. Often actions terminate in fights with the police, in arresting, hurting or even killing people who belong … Continue reading
48. In the colonies the Western 1% supported the local 1%. Rebellious leaders are still not accepted.
The Western 1% try to remove leaders of Third World countries who want to have more independence. They did not succeed in China, Cuba or Vietnam but in the Congo, Chili, Iraq, Libya and many other countries pro-99%-leaders were in … Continue reading
47. 70 years of death and misery by wars in the Third World, now that war is exported to the rich West.
World War II was the last time rich Western countries fought each other on the battle field in which many millions of 99% were killed. After World War II decolonisation started with new wars. The Korean, Algerian, Vietnam and Arab … Continue reading
Dictators are never poor. They use their power to get more money for the own group. The influence of the 99% is minimal. The own rich life is most important. Dictators mostly do not differ very much from democratic leaders. … Continue reading