- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/26/mov… 9 months ago
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/19/mov… 9 months ago
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/12/mov… 9 months ago
- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers.
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions.
Category Archives: Golden Rule of Actions
Mov. 25. The 1% are independent because they have a lot of money. They control if decisions in first place benefit themselves.
Most political actions try to get better decisions and not to remove wrong decision-takers. Action groups only ask the lowest decision-takers (the politicians) to take decisions that are more favourable for the 99%. Top-people who control that decisions are in … Continue reading
Mov. 24. Threats are punishable. For our safety we should only intensively disturb the life of wrong decision-takers.
Two Dutch entrepreneurs stopped to participate in the building of new windmills producing electricity when they were threatened by common citizens. By taking part in the construction of the mills they preferred earning money over the increasing resistance of 99% … Continue reading
Mov. 22. All political actions only damage the 99% and do not influence the decision-takers, the 1%.
Someone killed about 50 common citizens in New Zealand, in another attack three people were killed in The Netherlands. The victims all belonged to the 99% and of course there was no change. The same decision-takers continue to take decisions … Continue reading
Mov8. Small actions are necessary. Such actions only disturb the expensive life of the 1% and do not hurt the 99%.
The Golden Rule for Actions states that actions should increase pressure on the 1%. Therefore we need many small hardly punishable actions that intrude in the private life of top-people. Past and present actions mostly do not agree with the … Continue reading
Mov7. The 99% are controlled by the 1% who order many actions in the private life of the 99%. Why do the 99% not enter the private life of the 1%?
The private life of the 1% is never disturbed by actions. The 99% who oppose the selfish rule of top-people are often forced to obey what top-people have decided because of actions in their private life. The killings of anti-corruption … Continue reading