- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/26/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/19/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/12/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers.
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions.
Category Archives: guerrilla
85. The Movement against the 1% should not be disturbed by left-right contradictions. All actions should directed at the 1%.
I want another kind of society without a 1% in which all people have the same status. Now most activity tries to improve society a little bit with actions around poverty, wages, corruption, wars and many more terrible and unequal … Continue reading
74. They have billions, we have millions. Why is there no pressure at all on the people with billions?
In France a month ago actions started called “Nuit Debout”, “We stand up at night”. Hundreds of thousands of common citizens became active because the 1% and their servants want to control even more the 99% by introducing new restricting … Continue reading
68. 500 years long Western armies killed many common people in the rest of the world. Now these people start to hit back.
In the last five centuries Western troops killed each other in many wars. At the same time they invaded the rest of the world killing and enslaving hundreds of millions. People became dependent and of the West. All victims were … Continue reading
Political actions are directed at buildings where decisions seem to be taken and seldom against the politicians. Their decisions are controlled by the 1%. When the money stream to the 1% is endangered, the 1% give the orders without being … Continue reading
The present actions are comparable with how an army works. Some planners (like generals) organise and the masses carry out the actions. Only the 99% are hurt and the well-paid generals, servants of the 1%, remain untouched. Just as in … Continue reading
Download freely my latest book “How to make Revolution. Developing the Fourth People’s Power”, http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revolution.pdf about pressuring the 1% to get a better world without a 1%. Facebook ”Occupy the 1%”. A new kind of actions! The excessive rich … Continue reading
About five years ago Osama Bin Laden was killed. It was a propaganda stunt. His death hardly influenced the actions of Al Qaeda. A new leader was chosen and the organisation became more active in Yemen, Syria, Libya, Mali and … Continue reading
Actions should never hurt the 99% and only damage the 1%. In most actions only the 99% are damaged. Leftists fight with rightists, we all fight with the police, we are fined or imprisoned when we occupy buildings or even … Continue reading
We get a better society by pressuring the most powerful people of the world. The excessive rich 1% are a prime reason that there is still too much misery and poverty, that there are still too many wars in which … Continue reading
47. 70 years of death and misery by wars in the Third World, now that war is exported to the rich West.
World War II was the last time rich Western countries fought each other on the battle field in which many millions of 99% were killed. After World War II decolonisation started with new wars. The Korean, Algerian, Vietnam and Arab … Continue reading