- Happy New Year for all people who want a more humane world without a 1%. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2018/01/05/hap… 2 weeks ago
- 110. We should only attack the 1%, the super-rich decision-takers who dominate society. All past political actions… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/110… 2 months ago
- 109. We are ruled by authoritarian and even dictatorial leaders. The 99% have ridiculous small influence on… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/10/27/109… 2 months ago
- Happy New Year for all people who want a more humane world without a 1%.
- 110. We should only attack the 1%, the super-rich decision-takers who dominate society. All past political actions only damaged people who belong to the 99%.
- 109. We are ruled by authoritarian and even dictatorial leaders. The 99% have ridiculous small influence on any decision.
Category Archives: inequality
108. Political actions are wrong. They do not change the policy nor the activities of political leaders.
In the USA many actions take place against new oil pipelines. Activists demand that politicians take decisions to stop the construction. That will not happen, politicians agreed with the new pipelines in more or less secret meetings where the 99% … Continue reading
105. The contradiction between leftists and rightists cannot be solved in the present society that is dominated by inequality.
The 1% dominate our society. The richest people have most power and control most decisions. They are hardly ever attacked, leftists as well as rightists only attack people who belong to the 99%. The contradiction between left and right prevents … Continue reading
104. The actions against the G20 in Hamburg were not very positive. Wars continue, inequality increases and wide-spread poverty is not wiped out.
Hundreds of thousands of common citizens participated in Germany in actions against the G20. They were enthusiastic because so many people had become active. But there were hardly any positive results. And many activists but also many police-officers, all belonging … Continue reading
People decide and not systems. In all present political systems common people have to pay and the money streams from the 99% to the top. This pyramidal system was not changed after past revolutions. Then again the 99% had to … Continue reading
84. The “Black Lives Matter Movement”. The results are meagre, the movement should get new action ideas.
Each year many black Americans are killed. The Movement “Black Lives Matter” has only meagre results. The secondary position of blacks in the USA (and elsewhere) continues. After a killing demonstrations are organised that lead to fights with the police … Continue reading
A movement against the 1% direct all energy of the participants on people who belong to the 1%. Actions are carried out by the 99%, by individual common people. Actions of organisations are mostly promoted by leaders. A movement gives … Continue reading
The movements in the years between 1965 and 1985 were inspired by small ideas. They had some successes. But these positive movements hardly changed society. That is the most important reason why movements became very rare after 1985. The influence … Continue reading
75. Action targets should be all things that people who cannot spend 200.000 euro in one year could not get.
Actions should be motivated by the idea that money and not the life of the 99% is the prime argument in decisions. You can live excellent when you can spend each year 200.000 euro but now some people get much … Continue reading
74. They have billions, we have millions. Why is there no pressure at all on the people with billions?
In France a month ago actions started called “Nuit Debout”, “We stand up at night”. Hundreds of thousands of common citizens became active because the 1% and their servants want to control even more the 99% by introducing new restricting … Continue reading
Actions should be focused on people with too much money. Now actions try to get some profit for the 99% (often without success) but do not undermine the unequal distribution of power and money in our society. That should change. … Continue reading