- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/26/mov… 9 months ago
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/19/mov… 9 months ago
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/12/mov… 9 months ago
- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers.
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions.
Category Archives: inequality
Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos are the first two people who possess more than 100 billion dollar. At the same time the number of people who do not know if they have the next day enough money to buy the … Continue reading
People who take important decisions belong to the 1%. When they take wrong decisions they are not personally punished but sometimes their organisation pays a fine. The biggest Dutch Bank, the ING-bank, got a fine of about a billion euro … Continue reading
The world is ruled by the 1%, by a few extremely rich people supported by well-paid and high-placed mercenaries. They control the 99% who have to follow their orders. All past efforts to get another society in which the 99% … Continue reading
The 1% are powerful, they are the only people who can take selfish decisions. They are independent because they have a lot of money. They are never attacked, never pressured. Only the 1% have so much money they can use … Continue reading
Most political articles are concerned with what they, the leaders of society, do. They react on what the top decides. That should change, the top should react on what we do and we should pressure the people at the top … Continue reading
Mov 3. The Movement against the 1% wants a more equal society without a 1%. Some ideas about a new future can be used in actions.
The present society is strictly organised. What we need for our daily use is produced by secondary 99%. Other secondary 99% apply and enforce the rules all 99% have to obey. The 1% on top can hardly be approached by … Continue reading
Mov. 2. For real change we need movements, especially the Movement against the 1%, the greedy people at the top of the world.
Imagine that thousands of unknown people gather in the centres of towns to discuss with other unknown 99% what they could do to break the dominating power (and money) of the 1%.
After the second world war in many new wars many more humans who belong to the 99% have been killed and are still being killed. The 1% remain undisturbed and continue to profit. Inequality continues to rise.
113. In the USA there are many actions against the alt-right, right-wing people but none against their leaders.
Fights with rightist people have hardly any positive results. Such fights care for it that activists have less time to attack the prime target, the 1%, who dominate our life by their great power based on their great surplus of … Continue reading
108. Political actions are wrong. They do not change the policy nor the activities of political leaders.
In the USA many actions take place against new oil pipelines. Activists demand that politicians take decisions to stop the construction. That will not happen, politicians agreed with the new pipelines in more or less secret meetings where the 99% … Continue reading