- 108. Political actions are wrong. They do not change the policy nor the activities of political leaders. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/108… 2 weeks ago
- 107. Can we change? Action successes are mostly very small or even not existing. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/09/13/107… 1 month ago
- 106. We need great ideas. Most actions attack small problems with small ideas. Even when there is success the world… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/08/29/106… 1 month ago
- 108. Political actions are wrong. They do not change the policy nor the activities of political leaders.
- 107. Can we change? Action successes are mostly very small or even not existing.
- 106. We need great ideas. Most actions attack small problems with small ideas. Even when there is success the world does not change.
Category Archives: Money
106. We need great ideas. Most actions attack small problems with small ideas. Even when there is success the world does not change.
Great ideas. We need great ideas to get a better and more humane world. Great ideas need great targets. We do not want to change a few small things in the present dubious world but open possibilities to a new … Continue reading
A few thousand billionaires rule over nearly all money streams in the world, especially over the stream of money from the 99% to the 1%. The idea that money rules is not vague. Everything is judged on the money factor, … Continue reading
56. The 62 richest people own as much as the 3.7 billion poorest ones. We should stop this theft of wealth.
Money is more and more concentrated in the pockets of a few very rich people, the 1%. Five years ago 388 people had the same wealth as the poorest half of the world population. Now it are only 62 people. … Continue reading
53. One chases refugees away, the other causes that refugees leave their country. Why should you vote?
Nearly a third of the French people voted for the Front National. I do not like its political alternative but leftist parties miss political alternatives. They work together with social-democrats and do not advance ideas how to get a different … Continue reading
Living without growth must be possible, otherwise we will eat the earth. Why do humans want to have more and more? Because the top of the world, the 1%, want to have more and more. Therefore the deteriorating climate cannot … Continue reading
The first rule in any action is that damage to the 99% should be minimal. Many actions do not comply with this rule. Often actions terminate in fights with the police, in arresting, hurting or even killing people who belong … Continue reading
Inequality is rising and only a few people can spend more than 200.000 euro in one year while many others hardly have enough money to survive. Why should anyone have a watch that cost half a million euro or wear … Continue reading
Dictators are never poor. They use their power to get more money for the own group. The influence of the 99% is minimal. The own rich life is most important. Dictators mostly do not differ very much from democratic leaders. … Continue reading
The 1% have most power and money but they still want more. Anything they do supports this idea. Anything they do is in the first place for their own benefit. That should change but I see hardly anyone doing something. … Continue reading
In 2014 the Dutch police took 136 million euro from common criminals. It is not much because the gains from criminal activities are much greater but it is a beginning. But no money is taken from the 1% who use … Continue reading