- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/26/mov… 1 year ago
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/19/mov… 1 year ago
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/12/mov… 1 year ago
- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers.
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions.
Category Archives: Movement against the 1%
Mov. 26. Mass actions have hardly any positive results. Wrong decisions do not change, wrong decision-takers remain on top.
Mass actions are inspiring but only the 99% are damaged. People on top of society who take wrong and selfish decisions are not directly pressured. That should change. We should start to use many small and hardly punishable actions that … Continue reading
Mov. 25. The 1% are independent because they have a lot of money. They control if decisions in first place benefit themselves.
Most political actions try to get better decisions and not to remove wrong decision-takers. Action groups only ask the lowest decision-takers (the politicians) to take decisions that are more favourable for the 99%. Top-people who control that decisions are in … Continue reading
Mov. 14. The Yellow Vests want change. But they only fight the police, not the 1% at the top of society.
I enjoy the active people in the leaderless movement of Yellow Vests. Hundreds of thousands 99% to wear yellow vests to talk with other yellow vests how the control what top-people do. They realise that life is restricted by the … Continue reading
Most political articles are concerned with what they, the leaders of society, do. They react on what the top decides. That should change, the top should react on what we do and we should pressure the people at the top … Continue reading