- 101. A long series of small actions break down the power of the mighty 1% that is based on the possession of too… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/101… 3 weeks ago
- Some violence gives us power against the violence of the 1%. But actions should hardly cross the lines of the law. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 1 month ago
- It is time to change action methods too many 99% have been damaged by the old action means, the 1% is still on top. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Movement
Trump became president and suddenly fascists became much more active. I do not directly disagree with fights between fascists and anti-fascists but it does not help anything. It are fights between two parts of the 99% and people who cause … Continue reading
91. Most political actions of the 99% are wrong. The position of the 99% has not changed much since the French Revolution.
During the French Revolution the 99% tried to change the world ruled by more or less dictatorial people who had too much money and power. But 200 years later, the present 1% are much richer and more powerful than the … Continue reading
89. The “Movement against the 1%” should not use guns. In general guns kill the 99% and the 1% continue to live.
The war in Syria has cost already 500.000 deaths, all belonging to the 99%. The war continues also because there are no actions against the producers or the financial experts who make more and more weapons. They are the cause … Continue reading
84. The “Black Lives Matter Movement”. The results are meagre, the movement should get new action ideas.
Each year many black Americans are killed. The Movement “Black Lives Matter” has only meagre results. The secondary position of blacks in the USA (and elsewhere) continues. After a killing demonstrations are organised that lead to fights with the police … Continue reading
During past movements too many 99% were imprisoned, hurt and even killed while the people who took disputed decisions were not directly influenced by any pressure. The 1% have even never been the target of any movement. When the demands … Continue reading
Our society is dominated by very rich leaders (the 1%). We need a society that is different from the present one. In the fight against the all-powerful leaders we must not copy the present structure of society with organisations with … Continue reading
The movements in the years between 1965 and 1985 were inspired by small ideas. They had some successes. But these positive movements hardly changed society. That is the most important reason why movements became very rare after 1985. The influence … Continue reading
In a political Movement hundreds of thousands of individual people have a vague common goal and become active to achieve this goal. There are no orders from above, a movement is not an organisation but a gathering of many independent … Continue reading
The 99% hardly move .They are controlled by the 1% and only sometimes they move a little for a short time. There are no political Movements that activate hundreds of thousands of 99% for some years. There are even no … Continue reading