- 105. The contradiction between leftists and rightists cannot be solved in the present society that is dominated… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/105… 1 week ago
- 104. The actions against the G20 in Hamburg were not very positive. Wars continue, inequality increases and… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/104… 3 weeks ago
- 103. Deep State, untouchable and very powerful people. Why are there no actions of the 99% against these people? downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/07/13/103… 1 month ago
- 105. The contradiction between leftists and rightists cannot be solved in the present society that is dominated by inequality.
- 104. The actions against the G20 in Hamburg were not very positive. Wars continue, inequality increases and wide-spread poverty is not wiped out.
- 103. Deep State, untouchable and very powerful people. Why are there no actions of the 99% against these people?
Tag Archives: 200.000 is the limit
101. A long series of small actions break down the power of the mighty 1% that is based on the possession of too much money.
There are a few very powerful people in our world. They are fairly unknown and take their decisions in silence. They have much too much money and talk nearly only with people who also have too much money. They are … Continue reading
88. The “Movement against the 1%” replaces the dominant role of money by the idea that all people have the same status.
All people should have the possibility to exercise power when needed but that cannot be achieved in the existing society. The power of the 99% is now controlled by the 1%. Sometimes the 99% take part in mass actions as … Continue reading
During past movements too many 99% were imprisoned, hurt and even killed while the people who took disputed decisions were not directly influenced by any pressure. The 1% have even never been the target of any movement. When the demands … Continue reading
Our society is dominated by very rich leaders (the 1%). We need a society that is different from the present one. In the fight against the all-powerful leaders we must not copy the present structure of society with organisations with … Continue reading
The 1% is the top of the world, they have money and power. They decide and interfere in higher circles. Decisions are often taken in backrooms and the 99% do not hear much about what happens there. The super-rich 1% … Continue reading
I write only for people who want to get a society in which all people are considered to be equal. After all past revolutions soon a new 1% started to rise. Again common people became secondary. They should again strive … Continue reading
A movement against the 1% direct all energy of the participants on people who belong to the 1%. Actions are carried out by the 99%, by individual common people. Actions of organisations are mostly promoted by leaders. A movement gives … Continue reading
The movements in the years between 1965 and 1985 were inspired by small ideas. They had some successes. But these positive movements hardly changed society. That is the most important reason why movements became very rare after 1985. The influence … Continue reading
In a political Movement hundreds of thousands of individual people have a vague common goal and become active to achieve this goal. There are no orders from above, a movement is not an organisation but a gathering of many independent … Continue reading
The 99% hardly move .They are controlled by the 1% and only sometimes they move a little for a short time. There are no political Movements that activate hundreds of thousands of 99% for some years. There are even no … Continue reading