- Mass actions want to get attention of decisions-takers and media. When the media do not react the action is wrong. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 21 hours ago
- . Mass actions in town centres are not revolutions, they do not penetrate in the privileged world of the 1%. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 3 days ago
- Imagine how leaders will react and how they will be disturbed by surprising actions in their private life. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 4 days ago
- 99. Why are there no actions against the Deep State, the high-placed people who prepare any decision?
- 98. Why all these fights with fascists. Do you really think that changes anything? Attack the 1%!
- 97. Actions are not very successful. They often damage the 99%. People over 30 years hardly take part in actions.
Tag Archives: Autonomous Club
91. Most political actions of the 99% are wrong. The position of the 99% has not changed much since the French Revolution.
During the French Revolution the 99% tried to change the world ruled by more or less dictatorial people who had too much money and power. But 200 years later, the present 1% are much richer and more powerful than the … Continue reading
88. The “Movement against the 1%” replaces the dominant role of money by the idea that all people have the same status.
All people should have the possibility to exercise power when needed but that cannot be achieved in the existing society. The power of the 99% is now controlled by the 1%. Sometimes the 99% take part in mass actions as … Continue reading
In democracies as well as in dictatorships the top decides and the 99% have to obey. New systems sometimes promise a glorious future but the result is always a new leading group on top of society, a new 1% with … Continue reading
People decide and not systems. In all present political systems common people have to pay and the money streams from the 99% to the top. This pyramidal system was not changed after past revolutions. Then again the 99% had to … Continue reading
Our society is dominated by very rich leaders (the 1%). We need a society that is different from the present one. In the fight against the all-powerful leaders we must not copy the present structure of society with organisations with … Continue reading
The 1% is the top of the world, they have money and power. They decide and interfere in higher circles. Decisions are often taken in backrooms and the 99% do not hear much about what happens there. The super-rich 1% … Continue reading
I write only for people who want to get a society in which all people are considered to be equal. After all past revolutions soon a new 1% started to rise. Again common people became secondary. They should again strive … Continue reading
In a political Movement hundreds of thousands of individual people have a vague common goal and become active to achieve this goal. There are no orders from above, a movement is not an organisation but a gathering of many independent … Continue reading
Past actions had hardly any influence on the policy and the deeds of the 1% but they are still used. That should change. We should use a new kind of actions that does not result in fights with the police … Continue reading
Past guerrilla actions were mostly planned and controlled by a central leadership. Actions were used to prepare that the army (also centrally guided) could strike a decisive hit. Power remained in the hands of higher placed people and common people … Continue reading