- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/26/mov… 9 months ago
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/19/mov… 9 months ago
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/12/mov… 9 months ago
- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers.
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions.
Tag Archives: Autonomous Club
Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers.
I participated in quite a few mass actions and also in many small activities. Mass actions had always very meagre positive results. Wrong decisions were hardly changed and wrong decision-takers remained on their high posts. It shows that top-people hardly … Continue reading
Mov. 31. Many small actions of many small and independent Autonomous Clubs curtail the power of the 1%.
We need small Autonomous Clubs. All past actions were wrong on at least two points. Only activists were damaged and action results were hardly ever positive. That happens with mass actions in which the 99% only ask to change wrong … Continue reading
Most actions have hardly any positive result. Sometimes decisions taken by people who do not know anything about the 99% are somewhat changed. But when these decisions are put in practice improvements often just disappear. Decision-takers are selfish people who … Continue reading
The world is ruled by the 1%, by a few extremely rich people supported by well-paid and high-placed mercenaries. They control the 99% who have to follow their orders. All past efforts to get another society in which the 99% … Continue reading
My action experience shows that a long series of small disturbances have more influence on decisions of top-people than traditional mass actions. By carrying out small actions activists are hardly ever damaged while clashes with the police after big demonstrations … Continue reading
Mov. 19. Violence may be used in actions but only when it does not damage the 99% and increases pressure on the 1%.
I am not against the use of violence in actions. I have only one condition: violence should not hurt the 99% but only the 1%. That is not the case in the Yellow Vests demonstrations. I applaud the activity of … Continue reading
Nobody should spend more than 200.000 euro in one year. With this slogan climate-saving actions will only hurt the super-rich 1% and not the 99%. Practical actions based on this idea will improve the climate. We should for example stop … Continue reading
Mov.10 . Many small actions have more success than a few big actions. And they give activists much more pleasure.
We should irritate top-people who take wrong decisions. After many small irritations they will react. Go with a few friends to an expensive restaurant where the target-person is eating, go to his table, taste one or two things from his … Continue reading
Mov. 5. Movements are leaderless. Moving mass people decide themselves what to do. They do not obey a few high-placed leaders.
Movements are formed by free people. Moving people move in any direction. They may do anything they want. Individuals only carry out ideas and activities that fit in their private living situation. They use simple and effective actions. In the … Continue reading
Mov 4. Only many small hardly punishable actions against the 1% give the 99% an independent power to changes the world.
The 1% rule already too many centuries. The 99% never developed an own power to stop the money grabbing egoistic fools who rule the life of the masses. We need a different kind of actions that only pressure the 1%.