- Mass actions want to get attention of decisions-takers and media. When the media do not react the action is wrong. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 21 hours ago
- . Mass actions in town centres are not revolutions, they do not penetrate in the privileged world of the 1%. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 3 days ago
- Imagine how leaders will react and how they will be disturbed by surprising actions in their private life. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 4 days ago
- 99. Why are there no actions against the Deep State, the high-placed people who prepare any decision?
- 98. Why all these fights with fascists. Do you really think that changes anything? Attack the 1%!
- 97. Actions are not very successful. They often damage the 99%. People over 30 years hardly take part in actions.
Tag Archives: Creative Disturbance
99. Why are there no actions against the Deep State, the high-placed people who prepare any decision?
I do not like Trump but I did also not like Obama. Both support the many wars in Third World countries, both are sending away millions of so-called illegal citizens, both take decisions that only increase the richness at the … Continue reading
Our society is dominated by very rich leaders (the 1%). We need a society that is different from the present one. In the fight against the all-powerful leaders we must not copy the present structure of society with organisations with … Continue reading
The 1% is the top of the world, they have money and power. They decide and interfere in higher circles. Decisions are often taken in backrooms and the 99% do not hear much about what happens there. The super-rich 1% … Continue reading
I write only for people who want to get a society in which all people are considered to be equal. After all past revolutions soon a new 1% started to rise. Again common people became secondary. They should again strive … Continue reading
A movement against the 1% direct all energy of the participants on people who belong to the 1%. Actions are carried out by the 99%, by individual common people. Actions of organisations are mostly promoted by leaders. A movement gives … Continue reading
In a political Movement hundreds of thousands of individual people have a vague common goal and become active to achieve this goal. There are no orders from above, a movement is not an organisation but a gathering of many independent … Continue reading
The 99% hardly move .They are controlled by the 1% and only sometimes they move a little for a short time. There are no political Movements that activate hundreds of thousands of 99% for some years. There are even no … Continue reading
75. Action targets should be all things that people who cannot spend 200.000 euro in one year could not get.
Actions should be motivated by the idea that money and not the life of the 99% is the prime argument in decisions. You can live excellent when you can spend each year 200.000 euro but now some people get much … Continue reading
74. They have billions, we have millions. Why is there no pressure at all on the people with billions?
In France a month ago actions started called “Nuit Debout”, “We stand up at night”. Hundreds of thousands of common citizens became active because the 1% and their servants want to control even more the 99% by introducing new restricting … Continue reading
Past actions had hardly any influence on the policy and the deeds of the 1% but they are still used. That should change. We should use a new kind of actions that does not result in fights with the police … Continue reading