- 105. The contradiction between leftists and rightists cannot be solved in the present society that is dominated… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/105… 1 week ago
- 104. The actions against the G20 in Hamburg were not very positive. Wars continue, inequality increases and… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/104… 3 weeks ago
- 103. Deep State, untouchable and very powerful people. Why are there no actions of the 99% against these people? downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/07/13/103… 1 month ago
- 105. The contradiction between leftists and rightists cannot be solved in the present society that is dominated by inequality.
- 104. The actions against the G20 in Hamburg were not very positive. Wars continue, inequality increases and wide-spread poverty is not wiped out.
- 103. Deep State, untouchable and very powerful people. Why are there no actions of the 99% against these people?
Tag Archives: Democracy
102. Why should we fight with the police or with fascists, it changes nothing. We should attack the 1%.
Actions should have success. When there are no successes, many activists stop being active and action groups disappear. During my sixty years of experience in the action world many groups only existed a few years. The police control better and … Continue reading
A movement against the 1% direct all energy of the participants on people who belong to the 1%. Actions are carried out by the 99%, by individual common people. Actions of organisations are mostly promoted by leaders. A movement gives … Continue reading
The movements in the years between 1965 and 1985 were inspired by small ideas. They had some successes. But these positive movements hardly changed society. That is the most important reason why movements became very rare after 1985. The influence … Continue reading
In the past the anti-colonial struggle was won with the help of intense guerrilla actions. In Cuba, Algeria, Kenya, Vietnam and many other countries foreign rulers were defeated and countries became ruled by local rulers. The fighters were called freedom … Continue reading
Dictators are never poor. They use their power to get more money for the own group. The influence of the 99% is minimal. The own rich life is most important. Dictators mostly do not differ very much from democratic leaders. … Continue reading
The Greek did not attack the cause of all financial problems, the existence of the 1%. The Greek 99% only voted for new political parties but they failed. Despite beautiful words the new government bowed to the demands of the … Continue reading
I am not very optimistic about the Greek elections. Of course it is good that Syriza has won, of course there will be some improvement in the life of the Greek 99%. But it will be a restricted improvement when … Continue reading
Chapter 16. Quotes about the privileged place of the 1% in our society. The reason why the 1% are the ultimate target
Some quotes about the special place of the 1% and their selfishness. They seem hostile aliens that enslave the 99%. The 1% live in a separated, exclusive, extravagant and privileged world where the 99% are only allowed to come as … Continue reading
6. I am autonomous, not leftist nor rightist. The difference between the 99% and the 1% is the most important problem
I am autonomous. The words left and right are created to divide the 99%. People hardly talk anymore about why the world is wretched, why there is a greedy extreme wealthy 1%, why money dominates all decisions and what we … Continue reading
49. Alternating minorities versus a democracy based on majorities (4) Decision-taking must be based on the freedom, well-being and activity of the 99%.
Politicians take decisions in the first place on ideas that live in their close environment, on ideas of their peers and not on ideas that live in the masses because they hardly know the 99%. The same is true for … Continue reading