- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/26/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/19/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/12/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers.
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions.
Tag Archives: Democracy
Mov. 20. Democracy is voting once in every four years. It is better to have each day the possibility to be active.
I never vote. I do not trust the people who are elected, they have too high incomes, they negatively influence the life of the 99% and they accept anything that the 1% and their high-placed and high-paid servants do. The … Continue reading
Every Saturday many tens of thousands of dissatisfied common citizens demonstrate in the French streets. The Yellow Vests first demanded less taxes on petrol and now that president Macron retires. In massive demonstrations they oppose wrong decisions but nobody is … Continue reading
102. Why should we fight with the police or with fascists, it changes nothing. We should attack the 1%.
Actions should have success. When there are no successes, many activists stop being active and action groups disappear. During my sixty years of experience in the action world many groups only existed a few years. The police control better and … Continue reading
A movement against the 1% direct all energy of the participants on people who belong to the 1%. Actions are carried out by the 99%, by individual common people. Actions of organisations are mostly promoted by leaders. A movement gives … Continue reading
The movements in the years between 1965 and 1985 were inspired by small ideas. They had some successes. But these positive movements hardly changed society. That is the most important reason why movements became very rare after 1985. The influence … Continue reading
In the past the anti-colonial struggle was won with the help of intense guerrilla actions. In Cuba, Algeria, Kenya, Vietnam and many other countries foreign rulers were defeated and countries became ruled by local rulers. The fighters were called freedom … Continue reading
Dictators are never poor. They use their power to get more money for the own group. The influence of the 99% is minimal. The own rich life is most important. Dictators mostly do not differ very much from democratic leaders. … Continue reading
The Greek did not attack the cause of all financial problems, the existence of the 1%. The Greek 99% only voted for new political parties but they failed. Despite beautiful words the new government bowed to the demands of the … Continue reading
I am not very optimistic about the Greek elections. Of course it is good that Syriza has won, of course there will be some improvement in the life of the Greek 99%. But it will be a restricted improvement when … Continue reading
Chapter 16. Quotes about the privileged place of the 1% in our society. The reason why the 1% are the ultimate target
Some quotes about the special place of the 1% and their selfishness. They seem hostile aliens that enslave the 99%. The 1% live in a separated, exclusive, extravagant and privileged world where the 99% are only allowed to come as … Continue reading