- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/26/mov… 1 year ago
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/19/mov… 1 year ago
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/12/mov… 1 year ago
- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers.
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions.
Tag Archives: Demonstration
Most actions have hardly any positive result. Sometimes decisions taken by people who do not know anything about the 99% are somewhat changed. But when these decisions are put in practice improvements often just disappear. Decision-takers are selfish people who … Continue reading
Mov. 19. Violence may be used in actions but only when it does not damage the 99% and increases pressure on the 1%.
I am not against the use of violence in actions. I have only one condition: violence should not hurt the 99% but only the 1%. That is not the case in the Yellow Vests demonstrations. I applaud the activity of … Continue reading
Every Saturday many tens of thousands of dissatisfied common citizens demonstrate in the French streets. The Yellow Vests first demanded less taxes on petrol and now that president Macron retires. In massive demonstrations they oppose wrong decisions but nobody is … Continue reading
Mov. 14. The Yellow Vests want change. But they only fight the police, not the 1% at the top of society.
I enjoy the active people in the leaderless movement of Yellow Vests. Hundreds of thousands 99% to wear yellow vests to talk with other yellow vests how the control what top-people do. They realise that life is restricted by the … Continue reading
101. A long series of small actions break down the power of the mighty 1% that is based on the possession of too much money.
There are a few very powerful people in our world. They are fairly unknown and take their decisions in silence. They have much too much money and talk nearly only with people who also have too much money. They are … Continue reading
97. Actions are not very successful. They often damage the 99%. People over 30 years hardly take part in actions.
We need a new kind of actions. Successes are rare, damage to the 99% too big, disturbing the life of the 1% hardly present. What is the result of actions against Trump? Does anyone think that Trump stops being president … Continue reading
84. The “Black Lives Matter Movement”. The results are meagre, the movement should get new action ideas.
Each year many black Americans are killed. The Movement “Black Lives Matter” has only meagre results. The secondary position of blacks in the USA (and elsewhere) continues. After a killing demonstrations are organised that lead to fights with the police … Continue reading
In a political Movement hundreds of thousands of individual people have a vague common goal and become active to achieve this goal. There are no orders from above, a movement is not an organisation but a gathering of many independent … Continue reading
75. Action targets should be all things that people who cannot spend 200.000 euro in one year could not get.
Actions should be motivated by the idea that money and not the life of the 99% is the prime argument in decisions. You can live excellent when you can spend each year 200.000 euro but now some people get much … Continue reading
74. They have billions, we have millions. Why is there no pressure at all on the people with billions?
In France a month ago actions started called “Nuit Debout”, “We stand up at night”. Hundreds of thousands of common citizens became active because the 1% and their servants want to control even more the 99% by introducing new restricting … Continue reading