- Happy New Year for all people who want a more humane world without a 1%. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2018/01/05/hap… 2 weeks ago
- 110. We should only attack the 1%, the super-rich decision-takers who dominate society. All past political actions… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/110… 2 months ago
- 109. We are ruled by authoritarian and even dictatorial leaders. The 99% have ridiculous small influence on… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/10/27/109… 2 months ago
- Happy New Year for all people who want a more humane world without a 1%.
- 110. We should only attack the 1%, the super-rich decision-takers who dominate society. All past political actions only damaged people who belong to the 99%.
- 109. We are ruled by authoritarian and even dictatorial leaders. The 99% have ridiculous small influence on any decision.
Tag Archives: Demonstration
101. A long series of small actions break down the power of the mighty 1% that is based on the possession of too much money.
There are a few very powerful people in our world. They are fairly unknown and take their decisions in silence. They have much too much money and talk nearly only with people who also have too much money. They are … Continue reading
97. Actions are not very successful. They often damage the 99%. People over 30 years hardly take part in actions.
We need a new kind of actions. Successes are rare, damage to the 99% too big, disturbing the life of the 1% hardly present. What is the result of actions against Trump? Does anyone think that Trump stops being president … Continue reading
84. The “Black Lives Matter Movement”. The results are meagre, the movement should get new action ideas.
Each year many black Americans are killed. The Movement “Black Lives Matter” has only meagre results. The secondary position of blacks in the USA (and elsewhere) continues. After a killing demonstrations are organised that lead to fights with the police … Continue reading
In a political Movement hundreds of thousands of individual people have a vague common goal and become active to achieve this goal. There are no orders from above, a movement is not an organisation but a gathering of many independent … Continue reading
75. Action targets should be all things that people who cannot spend 200.000 euro in one year could not get.
Actions should be motivated by the idea that money and not the life of the 99% is the prime argument in decisions. You can live excellent when you can spend each year 200.000 euro but now some people get much … Continue reading
74. They have billions, we have millions. Why is there no pressure at all on the people with billions?
In France a month ago actions started called “Nuit Debout”, “We stand up at night”. Hundreds of thousands of common citizens became active because the 1% and their servants want to control even more the 99% by introducing new restricting … Continue reading
In the past the anti-colonial struggle was won with the help of intense guerrilla actions. In Cuba, Algeria, Kenya, Vietnam and many other countries foreign rulers were defeated and countries became ruled by local rulers. The fighters were called freedom … Continue reading
We need a world without a 1%. In the struggle for this better world we must use new organisational methods. All groups have now leaders and followers. That copies the organisation of the present society with on top the extravagant … Continue reading
The present actions are comparable with how an army works. Some planners (like generals) organise and the masses carry out the actions. Only the 99% are hurt and the well-paid generals, servants of the 1%, remain untouched. Just as in … Continue reading
Protests in rich Western countries are small because most people know it hardly helps. The wars in the Ukraine, Iraq, Syria, Palestine etc. just continue. The victims and killers all belong to the 99%. The 1% continue to earn money … Continue reading