- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/26/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/19/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/12/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers.
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions.
Tag Archives: Demonstration
In the past the anti-colonial struggle was won with the help of intense guerrilla actions. In Cuba, Algeria, Kenya, Vietnam and many other countries foreign rulers were defeated and countries became ruled by local rulers. The fighters were called freedom … Continue reading
We need a world without a 1%. In the struggle for this better world we must use new organisational methods. All groups have now leaders and followers. That copies the organisation of the present society with on top the extravagant … Continue reading
The present actions are comparable with how an army works. Some planners (like generals) organise and the masses carry out the actions. Only the 99% are hurt and the well-paid generals, servants of the 1%, remain untouched. Just as in … Continue reading
Protests in rich Western countries are small because most people know it hardly helps. The wars in the Ukraine, Iraq, Syria, Palestine etc. just continue. The victims and killers all belong to the 99%. The 1% continue to earn money … Continue reading
Blockupy organised a big mass-action against the opening of the new European Central Bank in Frankfurt on the 18th of March. Did it have success and gave it any idea about future actions? No, all action took place in one … Continue reading
By invading and controlling many foreign countries the American 1% (and the allied 1% from other countries) kill many 99%. The Korean and Vietnam War (and other anti-colonial wars) should have been a lesson but the present Arab Wars show … Continue reading
In 2014 the Dutch police took 136 million euro from common criminals. It is not much because the gains from criminal activities are much greater but it is a beginning. But no money is taken from the 1% who use … Continue reading
I am not very optimistic about the Greek elections. Of course it is good that Syriza has won, of course there will be some improvement in the life of the Greek 99%. But it will be a restricted improvement when … Continue reading
Inequality is rising. The economic crisis made life harder for common people while the wealth of the 1% increased. There are hardly actions to stop this greed. Political leaders are in the first place interested in the life of the … Continue reading
Protests in rich Western countries are small because many people know that it does not help. The wars in the Ukraine, Iraq, Syria, Palestine etc. just continue. The only victims are people who belong to the 99%, the killers also … Continue reading