- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/26/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/19/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/12/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers.
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions.
Tag Archives: Greed
Mov8. Small actions are necessary. Such actions only disturb the expensive life of the 1% and do not hurt the 99%.
The Golden Rule for Actions states that actions should increase pressure on the 1%. Therefore we need many small hardly punishable actions that intrude in the private life of top-people. Past and present actions mostly do not agree with the … Continue reading
96. Is there much opposition against Trump? Not much more as against Obama. All presidents promote in first place the interests of the 1%.
Obama and now Trump. Wars, greed (of the 1%), racism and many more awful things continued under Obama and will continue under Trump. A big difference is that Obama is a servant of the 1% while Trump is a 1% … Continue reading
75. Action targets should be all things that people who cannot spend 200.000 euro in one year could not get.
Actions should be motivated by the idea that money and not the life of the 99% is the prime argument in decisions. You can live excellent when you can spend each year 200.000 euro but now some people get much … Continue reading
Inequality is rising and only a few people can spend more than 200.000 euro in one year while many others hardly have enough money to survive. Why should anyone have a watch that cost half a million euro or wear … Continue reading
The 1% have most power and money but they still want more. Anything they do supports this idea. Anything they do is in the first place for their own benefit. That should change but I see hardly anyone doing something. … Continue reading
Money flows in the direction of the 1%. Millions of kids are still dying before they are five years old, wages have gone down, unemployment is rampant and a billion people do not even know if they have the next … Continue reading
35. You don’t get another society by killing civilians and soldiers, all 99%. The 1% should be the target.
In all struggles only the 99% are damaged or killed. But civilians and soldiers do not start wars. When the struggle stops the 99% are still downgraded and secondary to the 1%. The deeper cause of the inequal society, the … Continue reading
The crisis accelerated the inequality. The rich got more and the 99% got less. Society became less humane. But resistance against the selfish and greedy 1% does hardly exist.