- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/26/mov… 9 months ago
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/19/mov… 9 months ago
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/12/mov… 9 months ago
- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers.
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions.
Tag Archives: hardly punishable
Mov. 31. Many small actions of many small and independent Autonomous Clubs curtail the power of the 1%.
We need small Autonomous Clubs. All past actions were wrong on at least two points. Only activists were damaged and action results were hardly ever positive. That happens with mass actions in which the 99% only ask to change wrong … Continue reading
Most actions have hardly any positive result. Sometimes decisions taken by people who do not know anything about the 99% are somewhat changed. But when these decisions are put in practice improvements often just disappear. Decision-takers are selfish people who … Continue reading
My action experience shows that a long series of small disturbances have more influence on decisions of top-people than traditional mass actions. By carrying out small actions activists are hardly ever damaged while clashes with the police after big demonstrations … Continue reading
Political actions mostly want to change wrong decisions. There is hardly any pressure on wrong decision-takers. Only sometimes the lowest decision-takers, the politicians, are somewhat pressured. But the results are not very positive. The highest decision-takers, the 1%, continue to … Continue reading
Mov. 23. The safety of activists is as important as the positive result of an action. We need another kind of actions.
Actions need positive results to increase pressure on people who take wrong and selfish decisions. But most actions are not directed against decision-takers but ask another kind of decisions. Why should decision-takers change their decisions when a hundred, a thousand … Continue reading
Mov 3. The Movement against the 1% wants a more equal society without a 1%. Some ideas about a new future can be used in actions.
The present society is strictly organised. What we need for our daily use is produced by secondary 99%. Other secondary 99% apply and enforce the rules all 99% have to obey. The 1% on top can hardly be approached by … Continue reading