- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/26/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/19/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/12/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers.
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions.
Tag Archives: inequality
Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos are the first two people who possess more than 100 billion dollar. At the same time the number of people who do not know if they have the next day enough money to buy the … Continue reading
People who take important decisions belong to the 1%. When they take wrong decisions they are not personally punished but sometimes their organisation pays a fine. The biggest Dutch Bank, the ING-bank, got a fine of about a billion euro … Continue reading
The world is ruled by the 1%, by a few extremely rich people supported by well-paid and high-placed mercenaries. They control the 99% who have to follow their orders. All past efforts to get another society in which the 99% … Continue reading
Mov 4. Only many small hardly punishable actions against the 1% give the 99% an independent power to changes the world.
The 1% rule already too many centuries. The 99% never developed an own power to stop the money grabbing egoistic fools who rule the life of the masses. We need a different kind of actions that only pressure the 1%.
108. Political actions are wrong. They do not change the policy nor the activities of political leaders.
In the USA many actions take place against new oil pipelines. Activists demand that politicians take decisions to stop the construction. That will not happen, politicians agreed with the new pipelines in more or less secret meetings where the 99% … Continue reading
105. The contradiction between leftists and rightists cannot be solved in the present society that is dominated by inequality.
The 1% dominate our society. The richest people have most power and control most decisions. They are hardly ever attacked, leftists as well as rightists only attack people who belong to the 99%. The contradiction between left and right prevents … Continue reading
104. The actions against the G20 in Hamburg were not very positive. Wars continue, inequality increases and wide-spread poverty is not wiped out.
Hundreds of thousands of common citizens participated in Germany in actions against the G20. They were enthusiastic because so many people had become active. But there were hardly any positive results. And many activists but also many police-officers, all belonging … Continue reading
People decide and not systems. In all present political systems common people have to pay and the money streams from the 99% to the top. This pyramidal system was not changed after past revolutions. Then again the 99% had to … Continue reading
85. The Movement against the 1% should not be disturbed by left-right contradictions. All actions should directed at the 1%.
I want another kind of society without a 1% in which all people have the same status. Now most activity tries to improve society a little bit with actions around poverty, wages, corruption, wars and many more terrible and unequal … Continue reading
84. The “Black Lives Matter Movement”. The results are meagre, the movement should get new action ideas.
Each year many black Americans are killed. The Movement “Black Lives Matter” has only meagre results. The secondary position of blacks in the USA (and elsewhere) continues. After a killing demonstrations are organised that lead to fights with the police … Continue reading