- 108. Political actions are wrong. They do not change the policy nor the activities of political leaders. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/108… 2 weeks ago
- 107. Can we change? Action successes are mostly very small or even not existing. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/09/13/107… 1 month ago
- 106. We need great ideas. Most actions attack small problems with small ideas. Even when there is success the world… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/08/29/106… 1 month ago
- 108. Political actions are wrong. They do not change the policy nor the activities of political leaders.
- 107. Can we change? Action successes are mostly very small or even not existing.
- 106. We need great ideas. Most actions attack small problems with small ideas. Even when there is success the world does not change.
Tag Archives: Jean-Paul Marat
103. Deep State, untouchable and very powerful people. Why are there no actions of the 99% against these people?
In the public but also in the private sector there are quite a few people with (very) high incomes who prepare decisions. They remain on top for tens of years. They are hardly ever sacked and common citizens have no … Continue reading
During past movements too many 99% were imprisoned, hurt and even killed while the people who took disputed decisions were not directly influenced by any pressure. The 1% have even never been the target of any movement. When the demands … Continue reading
Our society is dominated by very rich leaders (the 1%). We need a society that is different from the present one. In the fight against the all-powerful leaders we must not copy the present structure of society with organisations with … Continue reading
In the past the anti-colonial struggle was won with the help of intense guerrilla actions. In Cuba, Algeria, Kenya, Vietnam and many other countries foreign rulers were defeated and countries became ruled by local rulers. The fighters were called freedom … Continue reading
Actions should never hurt the 99% and only damage the 1%. In most actions only the 99% are damaged. Leftists fight with rightists, we all fight with the police, we are fined or imprisoned when we occupy buildings or even … Continue reading
We get a better society by pressuring the most powerful people of the world. The excessive rich 1% are a prime reason that there is still too much misery and poverty, that there are still too many wars in which … Continue reading
The first rule in any action is that damage to the 99% should be minimal. Many actions do not comply with this rule. Often actions terminate in fights with the police, in arresting, hurting or even killing people who belong … Continue reading
Inequality is rising and only a few people can spend more than 200.000 euro in one year while many others hardly have enough money to survive. Why should anyone have a watch that cost half a million euro or wear … Continue reading
The Greek did not attack the cause of all financial problems, the existence of the 1%. The Greek 99% only voted for new political parties but they failed. Despite beautiful words the new government bowed to the demands of the … Continue reading
A small group of people, the 1% and their servants in politics, banks, multinationals, universities etcetera, take all important decisions. The 99% are never asked anything, they have to accept what the top is saying, planning and deciding. Therefore the … Continue reading