- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/26/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/19/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/12/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers.
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions.
Tag Archives: leaderless
Every Saturday many tens of thousands of dissatisfied common citizens demonstrate in the French streets. The Yellow Vests first demanded less taxes on petrol and now that president Macron retires. In massive demonstrations they oppose wrong decisions but nobody is … Continue reading
Mov. 5. Movements are leaderless. Moving mass people decide themselves what to do. They do not obey a few high-placed leaders.
Movements are formed by free people. Moving people move in any direction. They may do anything they want. Individuals only carry out ideas and activities that fit in their private living situation. They use simple and effective actions. In the … Continue reading
Mov 3. The Movement against the 1% wants a more equal society without a 1%. Some ideas about a new future can be used in actions.
The present society is strictly organised. What we need for our daily use is produced by secondary 99%. Other secondary 99% apply and enforce the rules all 99% have to obey. The 1% on top can hardly be approached by … Continue reading
Mov. 2. For real change we need movements, especially the Movement against the 1%, the greedy people at the top of the world.
Imagine that thousands of unknown people gather in the centres of towns to discuss with other unknown 99% what they could do to break the dominating power (and money) of the 1%.