- Happy New Year for all people who want a more humane world without a 1%. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2018/01/05/hap… 2 weeks ago
- 110. We should only attack the 1%, the super-rich decision-takers who dominate society. All past political actions… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/110… 2 months ago
- 109. We are ruled by authoritarian and even dictatorial leaders. The 99% have ridiculous small influence on… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/10/27/109… 2 months ago
- Happy New Year for all people who want a more humane world without a 1%.
- 110. We should only attack the 1%, the super-rich decision-takers who dominate society. All past political actions only damaged people who belong to the 99%.
- 109. We are ruled by authoritarian and even dictatorial leaders. The 99% have ridiculous small influence on any decision.
Tag Archives: money
I doubt that last year was as happy as wished for common citizens. In 2017 the five hundred richest people increased their wealth each day by two and a half billion euro disregarding that still a billion common people have … Continue reading
109. We are ruled by authoritarian and even dictatorial leaders. The 99% have ridiculous small influence on any decision.
To get more influence the 99% should directly pressure decision-takers.
101. A long series of small actions break down the power of the mighty 1% that is based on the possession of too much money.
There are a few very powerful people in our world. They are fairly unknown and take their decisions in silence. They have much too much money and talk nearly only with people who also have too much money. They are … Continue reading
A few thousand billionaires rule over nearly all money streams in the world, especially over the stream of money from the 99% to the 1%. The idea that money rules is not vague. Everything is judged on the money factor, … Continue reading
92. The second world of the 99% has no influence at all in the first world of the 1% while the 1% rule the second world.
The 99% need one world without a 1%. There is a first, richest world for the 1% and a second world for the 99%. The two worlds hardly have contact with each other. The 1% give their orders to their … Continue reading
The 1% is the top of the world, they have money and power. They decide and interfere in higher circles. Decisions are often taken in backrooms and the 99% do not hear much about what happens there. The super-rich 1% … Continue reading
74. They have billions, we have millions. Why is there no pressure at all on the people with billions?
In France a month ago actions started called “Nuit Debout”, “We stand up at night”. Hundreds of thousands of common citizens became active because the 1% and their servants want to control even more the 99% by introducing new restricting … Continue reading
The world turns around money. People with money have power, therefore the 1% have most power. Through the ages the 1% propagated that money must rule above the interests of common citizens. Therefore there is still poverty, misery, wars and … Continue reading
Living without growth must be possible, otherwise we will eat the earth. Why do humans want to have more and more? Because the top of the world, the 1%, want to have more and more. Therefore the deteriorating climate cannot … Continue reading
When the 1% cannot spend their surplus money they stop amassing money. Then we get change because the reason to produce something will not be money but the wish to increase the well-being of all people. When money reigns decisions … Continue reading