- Mass actions want to get attention of decisions-takers and media. When the media do not react the action is wrong. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 21 hours ago
- . Mass actions in town centres are not revolutions, they do not penetrate in the privileged world of the 1%. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 3 days ago
- Imagine how leaders will react and how they will be disturbed by surprising actions in their private life. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 4 days ago
- 99. Why are there no actions against the Deep State, the high-placed people who prepare any decision?
- 98. Why all these fights with fascists. Do you really think that changes anything? Attack the 1%!
- 97. Actions are not very successful. They often damage the 99%. People over 30 years hardly take part in actions.
Tag Archives: money
A few thousand billionaires rule over nearly all money streams in the world, especially over the stream of money from the 99% to the 1%. The idea that money rules is not vague. Everything is judged on the money factor, … Continue reading
92. The second world of the 99% has no influence at all in the first world of the 1% while the 1% rule the second world.
The 99% need one world without a 1%. There is a first, richest world for the 1% and a second world for the 99%. The two worlds hardly have contact with each other. The 1% give their orders to their … Continue reading
The 1% is the top of the world, they have money and power. They decide and interfere in higher circles. Decisions are often taken in backrooms and the 99% do not hear much about what happens there. The super-rich 1% … Continue reading
74. They have billions, we have millions. Why is there no pressure at all on the people with billions?
In France a month ago actions started called “Nuit Debout”, “We stand up at night”. Hundreds of thousands of common citizens became active because the 1% and their servants want to control even more the 99% by introducing new restricting … Continue reading
The world turns around money. People with money have power, therefore the 1% have most power. Through the ages the 1% propagated that money must rule above the interests of common citizens. Therefore there is still poverty, misery, wars and … Continue reading
Living without growth must be possible, otherwise we will eat the earth. Why do humans want to have more and more? Because the top of the world, the 1%, want to have more and more. Therefore the deteriorating climate cannot … Continue reading
When the 1% cannot spend their surplus money they stop amassing money. Then we get change because the reason to produce something will not be money but the wish to increase the well-being of all people. When money reigns decisions … Continue reading
Dictators are never poor. They use their power to get more money for the own group. The influence of the 99% is minimal. The own rich life is most important. Dictators mostly do not differ very much from democratic leaders. … Continue reading
The opposition on the street against the Greek decision is directed at political servants of the 1%. The 1%, the deciding power, are not attacked and strengthens their grip on society. One of the decisions is the privatisation of Greek … Continue reading
It is of course repugnant that chemical weapons are used in wars. But that the Western community forced Syria to destroy its chemical weapons is ridiculous. Chemical weapons indeed killed a few thousand people in Syria but other weapons killed … Continue reading