- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/26/mov… 9 months ago
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/19/mov… 9 months ago
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/12/mov… 9 months ago
- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers.
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions.
Tag Archives: Movement against the 1%
Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos are the first two people who possess more than 100 billion dollar. At the same time the number of people who do not know if they have the next day enough money to buy the … Continue reading
Political actions mostly want to change wrong decisions. There is hardly any pressure on wrong decision-takers. Only sometimes the lowest decision-takers, the politicians, are somewhat pressured. But the results are not very positive. The highest decision-takers, the 1%, continue to … Continue reading
Mov. 25. The 1% are independent because they have a lot of money. They control if decisions in first place benefit themselves.
Most political actions try to get better decisions and not to remove wrong decision-takers. Action groups only ask the lowest decision-takers (the politicians) to take decisions that are more favourable for the 99%. Top-people who control that decisions are in … Continue reading
Mov. 19. Violence may be used in actions but only when it does not damage the 99% and increases pressure on the 1%.
I am not against the use of violence in actions. I have only one condition: violence should not hurt the 99% but only the 1%. That is not the case in the Yellow Vests demonstrations. I applaud the activity of … Continue reading
Mov. 17. The climate will not improve much. Decisions do not influence that too many people use too many products.
All the costs of climate-decisions have to be paid by common citizens. The rich may continue to buy exclusive articles and continue to destroy the climate. They also continue to get too high profits for most articles. Apple has a … Continue reading
Small ideas result in small actions and only attract a few people Small actions may have small successes but the same people who took wrong decisions continue to be on top to take more wrong decisions and the 1% get … Continue reading
I wish that in 2019 many common citizens become active in the struggle to take the money and power away from the 1%. Only without a 1% the 99% become equal people who have influence on any decision that is … Continue reading
Mov. 5. Movements are leaderless. Moving mass people decide themselves what to do. They do not obey a few high-placed leaders.
Movements are formed by free people. Moving people move in any direction. They may do anything they want. Individuals only carry out ideas and activities that fit in their private living situation. They use simple and effective actions. In the … Continue reading