- Happy New Year for all people who want a more humane world without a 1%. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2018/01/05/hap… 2 weeks ago
- 110. We should only attack the 1%, the super-rich decision-takers who dominate society. All past political actions… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/110… 2 months ago
- 109. We are ruled by authoritarian and even dictatorial leaders. The 99% have ridiculous small influence on… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/10/27/109… 2 months ago
- Happy New Year for all people who want a more humane world without a 1%.
- 110. We should only attack the 1%, the super-rich decision-takers who dominate society. All past political actions only damaged people who belong to the 99%.
- 109. We are ruled by authoritarian and even dictatorial leaders. The 99% have ridiculous small influence on any decision.
Tag Archives: People’s Power
I doubt that last year was as happy as wished for common citizens. In 2017 the five hundred richest people increased their wealth each day by two and a half billion euro disregarding that still a billion common people have … Continue reading
We need a different kind of actions. Actions are never based on the deep cause of most misery. The powerful 1% are never attacked. In the last 70 years the influence of the 99% on decisions taken by the top … Continue reading
99. Why are there no actions against the Deep State, the high-placed people who prepare any decision?
I do not like Trump but I did also not like Obama. Both support the many wars in Third World countries, both are sending away millions of so-called illegal citizens, both take decisions that only increase the richness at the … Continue reading
94. Why are the 1% never attacked in actions? Now the only people who are damaged in actions are we, the 99%.
During sixty years I took part, saw and read about thousands of actions. Not many people over thirty are still activist because of two points: In the first place actions did not have much success. In the second place nearly … Continue reading
A few thousand billionaires rule over nearly all money streams in the world, especially over the stream of money from the 99% to the 1%. The idea that money rules is not vague. Everything is judged on the money factor, … Continue reading
People decide and not systems. In all present political systems common people have to pay and the money streams from the 99% to the top. This pyramidal system was not changed after past revolutions. Then again the 99% had to … Continue reading
During past movements too many 99% were imprisoned, hurt and even killed while the people who took disputed decisions were not directly influenced by any pressure. The 1% have even never been the target of any movement. When the demands … Continue reading
Our society is dominated by very rich leaders (the 1%). We need a society that is different from the present one. In the fight against the all-powerful leaders we must not copy the present structure of society with organisations with … Continue reading
The movements in the years between 1965 and 1985 were inspired by small ideas. They had some successes. But these positive movements hardly changed society. That is the most important reason why movements became very rare after 1985. The influence … Continue reading