- 101. A long series of small actions break down the power of the mighty 1% that is based on the possession of too… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/101… 3 weeks ago
- Some violence gives us power against the violence of the 1%. But actions should hardly cross the lines of the law. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 1 month ago
- It is time to change action methods too many 99% have been damaged by the old action means, the 1% is still on top. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Politics
96. Is there much opposition against Trump? Not much more as against Obama. All presidents promote in first place the interests of the 1%.
Obama and now Trump. Wars, greed (of the 1%), racism and many more awful things continued under Obama and will continue under Trump. A big difference is that Obama is a servant of the 1% while Trump is a 1% … Continue reading
6. I am autonomous, not leftist nor rightist. The difference between the 99% and the 1% is the most important problem
I am autonomous. The words left and right are created to divide the 99%. People hardly talk anymore about why the world is wretched, why there is a greedy extreme wealthy 1%, why money dominates all decisions and what we … Continue reading
49. Alternating minorities versus a democracy based on majorities (4) Decision-taking must be based on the freedom, well-being and activity of the 99%.
Politicians take decisions in the first place on ideas that live in their close environment, on ideas of their peers and not on ideas that live in the masses because they hardly know the 99%. The same is true for … Continue reading
The 1% take decisions that lead to war, hunger, poverty, misery or subordination of the 99% and not their puppets, the politicians. Why care about what politicians do? By putting pressure on politicians you don’t get another society, at the … Continue reading
Guerrilla warfare has been successful in many Third World countries. In Western countries it has to be slightly adapted. Safe base areas where the guerrilla can recuperate and plan new actions are not possible. Guerrilla is the extension of politics … Continue reading
In the last century there was worldwide admiration for guerrilla actions against seemingly mighty oppressors. But this admiration is never translated into different tactics in the people’s struggle against the leading class, the 1%. Mass actions that hardly have been … Continue reading
Occupy started marvellous. Unexpectedly thousands of squares in the whole world were occupied and the target was clear, the greedy rich, the financial centres, the people who caused the crisis. There are still many actions in the political field but Occupy … Continue reading
How do the 1% exert power? It is said that they bribe people. It happens of course – punishable corruption though hardly anyone is punished. Most corruption is however legalised and exist of promises for higher jobs and thus more … Continue reading
In his book The rich and the superrich (1968) Ferdinand Lundberg estimates that the economic system is owned and controlled by about 500.000 individuals, then about .25% of the American population. Rockefeller, Du Pont, Mellon and Kennedy are important families in … Continue reading