- 101. A long series of small actions break down the power of the mighty 1% that is based on the possession of too… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/101… 3 weeks ago
- Some violence gives us power against the violence of the 1%. But actions should hardly cross the lines of the law. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 1 month ago
- It is time to change action methods too many 99% have been damaged by the old action means, the 1% is still on top. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: power
Trump became president and suddenly fascists became much more active. I do not directly disagree with fights between fascists and anti-fascists but it does not help anything. It are fights between two parts of the 99% and people who cause … Continue reading
97. Actions are not very successful. They often damage the 99%. People over 30 years hardly take part in actions.
We need a new kind of actions. Successes are rare, damage to the 99% too big, disturbing the life of the 1% hardly present. What is the result of actions against Trump? Does anyone think that Trump stops being president … Continue reading
94. Why are the 1% never attacked in actions? Now the only people who are damaged in actions are we, the 99%.
During sixty years I took part, saw and read about thousands of actions. Not many people over thirty are still activist because of two points: In the first place actions did not have much success. In the second place nearly … Continue reading
A few thousand billionaires rule over nearly all money streams in the world, especially over the stream of money from the 99% to the 1%. The idea that money rules is not vague. Everything is judged on the money factor, … Continue reading
88. The “Movement against the 1%” replaces the dominant role of money by the idea that all people have the same status.
All people should have the possibility to exercise power when needed but that cannot be achieved in the existing society. The power of the 99% is now controlled by the 1%. Sometimes the 99% take part in mass actions as … Continue reading
The crisis accelerated the inequality. The rich got more and the 99% got less. Society became less humane. But resistance against the selfish and greedy 1% does hardly exist.