- 101. A long series of small actions break down the power of the mighty 1% that is based on the possession of too… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/101… 3 weeks ago
- Some violence gives us power against the violence of the 1%. But actions should hardly cross the lines of the law. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 1 month ago
- It is time to change action methods too many 99% have been damaged by the old action means, the 1% is still on top. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Powerelite
96. Is there much opposition against Trump? Not much more as against Obama. All presidents promote in first place the interests of the 1%.
Obama and now Trump. Wars, greed (of the 1%), racism and many more awful things continued under Obama and will continue under Trump. A big difference is that Obama is a servant of the 1% while Trump is a 1% … Continue reading
The first rule in any action is that damage to the 99% should be minimal. Many actions do not comply with this rule. Often actions terminate in fights with the police, in arresting, hurting or even killing people who belong … Continue reading
18. The pyramid of power and money. Power and money for the 1%, the 99% subordinate and considered inferior
“To be at once exceedingly wealthy and good is impossible” (Plato). Rich people have power, powerful people have money. Poor people are powerless, powerless people have no money. That is the consequence of a society in which money dominates all … Continue reading
The 1% take decisions that lead to war, hunger, poverty, misery or subordination of the 99% and not their puppets, the politicians. Why care about what politicians do? By putting pressure on politicians you don’t get another society, at the … Continue reading
How do the 1% exert power? It is said that they bribe people. It happens of course – punishable corruption though hardly anyone is punished. Most corruption is however legalised and exist of promises for higher jobs and thus more … Continue reading
The elite is a more or less closed group that possesses more power and money than anyone else. We can determine who belong to the top of the 1% with the factors Finance, Function and Family.
In his book The rich and the superrich (1968) Ferdinand Lundberg estimates that the economic system is owned and controlled by about 500.000 individuals, then about .25% of the American population. Rockefeller, Du Pont, Mellon and Kennedy are important families in … Continue reading