- Happy New Year for all people who want a more humane world without a 1%. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2018/01/05/hap… 2 weeks ago
- 110. We should only attack the 1%, the super-rich decision-takers who dominate society. All past political actions… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/110… 2 months ago
- 109. We are ruled by authoritarian and even dictatorial leaders. The 99% have ridiculous small influence on… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/10/27/109… 2 months ago
- Happy New Year for all people who want a more humane world without a 1%.
- 110. We should only attack the 1%, the super-rich decision-takers who dominate society. All past political actions only damaged people who belong to the 99%.
- 109. We are ruled by authoritarian and even dictatorial leaders. The 99% have ridiculous small influence on any decision.
Tag Archives: Resistance
99. Why are there no actions against the Deep State, the high-placed people who prepare any decision?
I do not like Trump but I did also not like Obama. Both support the many wars in Third World countries, both are sending away millions of so-called illegal citizens, both take decisions that only increase the richness at the … Continue reading
Trump became president and suddenly fascists became much more active. I do not directly disagree with fights between fascists and anti-fascists but it does not help anything. It are fights between two parts of the 99% and people who cause … Continue reading
97. Actions are not very successful. They often damage the 99%. People over 30 years hardly take part in actions.
We need a new kind of actions. Successes are rare, damage to the 99% too big, disturbing the life of the 1% hardly present. What is the result of actions against Trump? Does anyone think that Trump stops being president … Continue reading
95. They have billions, we are millions. But strikes are not the right weapons, they are hardly successful.
They have billions, we are millions, the slogan of a recent strike in France. The 1% have billions they can invest and pay their workers but use it mostly to increase their own comfort and wealth. The 99% are millions, … Continue reading
94. Why are the 1% never attacked in actions? Now the only people who are damaged in actions are we, the 99%.
During sixty years I took part, saw and read about thousands of actions. Not many people over thirty are still activist because of two points: In the first place actions did not have much success. In the second place nearly … Continue reading
A few thousand billionaires rule over nearly all money streams in the world, especially over the stream of money from the 99% to the 1%. The idea that money rules is not vague. Everything is judged on the money factor, … Continue reading
People decide and not systems. In all present political systems common people have to pay and the money streams from the 99% to the top. This pyramidal system was not changed after past revolutions. Then again the 99% had to … Continue reading
85. The Movement against the 1% should not be disturbed by left-right contradictions. All actions should directed at the 1%.
I want another kind of society without a 1% in which all people have the same status. Now most activity tries to improve society a little bit with actions around poverty, wages, corruption, wars and many more terrible and unequal … Continue reading
The movements in the years between 1965 and 1985 were inspired by small ideas. They had some successes. But these positive movements hardly changed society. That is the most important reason why movements became very rare after 1985. The influence … Continue reading
Actions should be focused on people with too much money. Now actions try to get some profit for the 99% (often without success) but do not undermine the unequal distribution of power and money in our society. That should change. … Continue reading