- 108. Political actions are wrong. They do not change the policy nor the activities of political leaders. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/108… 2 weeks ago
- 107. Can we change? Action successes are mostly very small or even not existing. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/09/13/107… 1 month ago
- 106. We need great ideas. Most actions attack small problems with small ideas. Even when there is success the world… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/08/29/106… 1 month ago
- 108. Political actions are wrong. They do not change the policy nor the activities of political leaders.
- 107. Can we change? Action successes are mostly very small or even not existing.
- 106. We need great ideas. Most actions attack small problems with small ideas. Even when there is success the world does not change.
Tag Archives: success
108. Political actions are wrong. They do not change the policy nor the activities of political leaders.
In the USA many actions take place against new oil pipelines. Activists demand that politicians take decisions to stop the construction. That will not happen, politicians agreed with the new pipelines in more or less secret meetings where the 99% … Continue reading
104. The actions against the G20 in Hamburg were not very positive. Wars continue, inequality increases and wide-spread poverty is not wiped out.
Hundreds of thousands of common citizens participated in Germany in actions against the G20. They were enthusiastic because so many people had become active. But there were hardly any positive results. And many activists but also many police-officers, all belonging … Continue reading
102. Why should we fight with the police or with fascists, it changes nothing. We should attack the 1%.
Actions should have success. When there are no successes, many activists stop being active and action groups disappear. During my sixty years of experience in the action world many groups only existed a few years. The police control better and … Continue reading
We need a different kind of actions. Actions are never based on the deep cause of most misery. The powerful 1% are never attacked. In the last 70 years the influence of the 99% on decisions taken by the top … Continue reading
Trump became president and suddenly fascists became much more active. I do not directly disagree with fights between fascists and anti-fascists but it does not help anything. It are fights between two parts of the 99% and people who cause … Continue reading
97. Actions are not very successful. They often damage the 99%. People over 30 years hardly take part in actions.
We need a new kind of actions. Successes are rare, damage to the 99% too big, disturbing the life of the 1% hardly present. What is the result of actions against Trump? Does anyone think that Trump stops being president … Continue reading
95. They have billions, we are millions. But strikes are not the right weapons, they are hardly successful.
They have billions, we are millions, the slogan of a recent strike in France. The 1% have billions they can invest and pay their workers but use it mostly to increase their own comfort and wealth. The 99% are millions, … Continue reading
94. Why are the 1% never attacked in actions? Now the only people who are damaged in actions are we, the 99%.
During sixty years I took part, saw and read about thousands of actions. Not many people over thirty are still activist because of two points: In the first place actions did not have much success. In the second place nearly … Continue reading
84. The “Black Lives Matter Movement”. The results are meagre, the movement should get new action ideas.
Each year many black Americans are killed. The Movement “Black Lives Matter” has only meagre results. The secondary position of blacks in the USA (and elsewhere) continues. After a killing demonstrations are organised that lead to fights with the police … Continue reading
During past movements too many 99% were imprisoned, hurt and even killed while the people who took disputed decisions were not directly influenced by any pressure. The 1% have even never been the target of any movement. When the demands … Continue reading