- 105. The contradiction between leftists and rightists cannot be solved in the present society that is dominated… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/105… 1 week ago
- 104. The actions against the G20 in Hamburg were not very positive. Wars continue, inequality increases and… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/104… 3 weeks ago
- 103. Deep State, untouchable and very powerful people. Why are there no actions of the 99% against these people? downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/07/13/103… 1 month ago
- 105. The contradiction between leftists and rightists cannot be solved in the present society that is dominated by inequality.
- 104. The actions against the G20 in Hamburg were not very positive. Wars continue, inequality increases and wide-spread poverty is not wiped out.
- 103. Deep State, untouchable and very powerful people. Why are there no actions of the 99% against these people?
Tag Archives: Violence
104. The actions against the G20 in Hamburg were not very positive. Wars continue, inequality increases and wide-spread poverty is not wiped out.
Hundreds of thousands of common citizens participated in Germany in actions against the G20. They were enthusiastic because so many people had become active. But there were hardly any positive results. And many activists but also many police-officers, all belonging … Continue reading
89. The “Movement against the 1%” should not use guns. In general guns kill the 99% and the 1% continue to live.
The war in Syria has cost already 500.000 deaths, all belonging to the 99%. The war continues also because there are no actions against the producers or the financial experts who make more and more weapons. They are the cause … Continue reading
By invading and controlling many foreign countries the American 1% (and the allied 1% from other countries) kill many 99%. The Korean and Vietnam War (and other anti-colonial wars) should have been a lesson but the present Arab Wars show … Continue reading
The world of the 1% is high above the world of the 99%. The differences are maintained because the 1% uses a lot of violence. Each year millions of 99% die of poverty or the presence of wars, including refugees. … Continue reading
Violence achieves something that can never be achieved on a non-violent way. A struggle for power always includes some violence. Revolutionary violence is insignificant compared to the violence caused by the 1% and their system. They are responsible for the … Continue reading
38. Violence in actions cannot be avoided. Without some violence activists fight with one arm tied to their back
Nearly ten million kids die each year unnecessary before they are five years old. This atrocious violence dwarfs any violence the 99% ever can perpetrate. All violence of the 1% hurts the 99%, while there is no violence against the … Continue reading
“Power never takes a back step, only in the face of more power”. (Malcolm X) In a Humane World in which all people have the same status, all people should have the same power. The top of the mafia has … Continue reading
6. I am autonomous, not leftist nor rightist. The difference between the 99% and the 1% is the most important problem
I am autonomous. The words left and right are created to divide the 99%. People hardly talk anymore about why the world is wretched, why there is a greedy extreme wealthy 1%, why money dominates all decisions and what we … Continue reading
The tragic Boston incident was again a wrong example of an action. Only the 99% were damaged while the pressure on the 1% was minimal. The 1% use such actions to accuse all activist from terrorism to restrict more and … Continue reading
Excellent article about the necessity of violence in the Egyptian revolution. It is a pity that some of the violence not is used to directly attack the people who have ordered to use violence against the 99%. http://roarmag.org/2013/04/egypt-violence-revolution-state-collapse/