- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/26/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/19/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/12/mov… 11 months ago
- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers.
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions.
Tag Archives: War of the Flea
Political actions mostly want to change wrong decisions. There is hardly any pressure on wrong decision-takers. Only sometimes the lowest decision-takers, the politicians, are somewhat pressured. But the results are not very positive. The highest decision-takers, the 1%, continue to … Continue reading
Nobody should spend more than 200.000 euro in one year. With this slogan climate-saving actions will only hurt the super-rich 1% and not the 99%. Practical actions based on this idea will improve the climate. We should for example stop … Continue reading
We need a different kind of actions. Actions are never based on the deep cause of most misery. The powerful 1% are never attacked. In the last 70 years the influence of the 99% on decisions taken by the top … Continue reading
88. The “Movement against the 1%” replaces the dominant role of money by the idea that all people have the same status.
All people should have the possibility to exercise power when needed but that cannot be achieved in the existing society. The power of the 99% is now controlled by the 1%. Sometimes the 99% take part in mass actions as … Continue reading
During past movements too many 99% were imprisoned, hurt and even killed while the people who took disputed decisions were not directly influenced by any pressure. The 1% have even never been the target of any movement. When the demands … Continue reading
Our society is dominated by very rich leaders (the 1%). We need a society that is different from the present one. In the fight against the all-powerful leaders we must not copy the present structure of society with organisations with … Continue reading
The 1% is the top of the world, they have money and power. They decide and interfere in higher circles. Decisions are often taken in backrooms and the 99% do not hear much about what happens there. The super-rich 1% … Continue reading
I write only for people who want to get a society in which all people are considered to be equal. After all past revolutions soon a new 1% started to rise. Again common people became secondary. They should again strive … Continue reading
75. Action targets should be all things that people who cannot spend 200.000 euro in one year could not get.
Actions should be motivated by the idea that money and not the life of the 99% is the prime argument in decisions. You can live excellent when you can spend each year 200.000 euro but now some people get much … Continue reading
Past actions had hardly any influence on the policy and the deeds of the 1% but they are still used. That should change. We should use a new kind of actions that does not result in fights with the police … Continue reading