- Happy New Year for all people who want a more humane world without a 1%. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2018/01/05/hap… 2 weeks ago
- 110. We should only attack the 1%, the super-rich decision-takers who dominate society. All past political actions… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/110… 2 months ago
- 109. We are ruled by authoritarian and even dictatorial leaders. The 99% have ridiculous small influence on… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/10/27/109… 2 months ago
- Happy New Year for all people who want a more humane world without a 1%.
- 110. We should only attack the 1%, the super-rich decision-takers who dominate society. All past political actions only damaged people who belong to the 99%.
- 109. We are ruled by authoritarian and even dictatorial leaders. The 99% have ridiculous small influence on any decision.
Tag Archives: wealth
I doubt that last year was as happy as wished for common citizens. In 2017 the five hundred richest people increased their wealth each day by two and a half billion euro disregarding that still a billion common people have … Continue reading
96. Is there much opposition against Trump? Not much more as against Obama. All presidents promote in first place the interests of the 1%.
Obama and now Trump. Wars, greed (of the 1%), racism and many more awful things continued under Obama and will continue under Trump. A big difference is that Obama is a servant of the 1% while Trump is a 1% … Continue reading
People decide and not systems. In all present political systems common people have to pay and the money streams from the 99% to the top. This pyramidal system was not changed after past revolutions. Then again the 99% had to … Continue reading
The movements in the years between 1965 and 1985 were inspired by small ideas. They had some successes. But these positive movements hardly changed society. That is the most important reason why movements became very rare after 1985. The influence … Continue reading
The 99% hardly move .They are controlled by the 1% and only sometimes they move a little for a short time. There are no political Movements that activate hundreds of thousands of 99% for some years. There are even no … Continue reading
75. Action targets should be all things that people who cannot spend 200.000 euro in one year could not get.
Actions should be motivated by the idea that money and not the life of the 99% is the prime argument in decisions. You can live excellent when you can spend each year 200.000 euro but now some people get much … Continue reading
The 1% have a lot of power in the first place built on money. They rule the industry, the banking world but also the army and the police. The 99% seem powerless because they do not have money and do … Continue reading
63. I miss attacks on the 1% paying low wages to people to make clothes while working in terrible conditions in risky factories.
The 1% want to get more profit and therefore the clothes industry was transferred to poor countries. It does not interest them if workers or buyers profit, the only driven by still more money for themselves. We should undertake action … Continue reading
The 99% have hardly influence on what happens in the world. Only sometimes the 99% ask political servants of the 1% not to take pro-1% decisions. The well-paid politicians defend in the first place the interests of the 1%. But … Continue reading
58. In actions the 99% suffer and the 1% continue their extravagant life. We need a new kind of actions!
In the Syrian War hundreds of thousands of common citizens are killed and millions fled their country. The 1% remain untouched. Only the 99% are damaged. The war is wrong because it only hurts the 99%. But political actions do … Continue reading