- 105. The contradiction between leftists and rightists cannot be solved in the present society that is dominated… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/105… 1 week ago
- 104. The actions against the G20 in Hamburg were not very positive. Wars continue, inequality increases and… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/104… 3 weeks ago
- 103. Deep State, untouchable and very powerful people. Why are there no actions of the 99% against these people? downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/07/13/103… 1 month ago
- 105. The contradiction between leftists and rightists cannot be solved in the present society that is dominated by inequality.
- 104. The actions against the G20 in Hamburg were not very positive. Wars continue, inequality increases and wide-spread poverty is not wiped out.
- 103. Deep State, untouchable and very powerful people. Why are there no actions of the 99% against these people?
Tag Archives: wealth
96. Is there much opposition against Trump? Not much more as against Obama. All presidents promote in first place the interests of the 1%.
Obama and now Trump. Wars, greed (of the 1%), racism and many more awful things continued under Obama and will continue under Trump. A big difference is that Obama is a servant of the 1% while Trump is a 1% … Continue reading
People decide and not systems. In all present political systems common people have to pay and the money streams from the 99% to the top. This pyramidal system was not changed after past revolutions. Then again the 99% had to … Continue reading
The movements in the years between 1965 and 1985 were inspired by small ideas. They had some successes. But these positive movements hardly changed society. That is the most important reason why movements became very rare after 1985. The influence … Continue reading
The 99% hardly move .They are controlled by the 1% and only sometimes they move a little for a short time. There are no political Movements that activate hundreds of thousands of 99% for some years. There are even no … Continue reading
75. Action targets should be all things that people who cannot spend 200.000 euro in one year could not get.
Actions should be motivated by the idea that money and not the life of the 99% is the prime argument in decisions. You can live excellent when you can spend each year 200.000 euro but now some people get much … Continue reading
The 1% have a lot of power in the first place built on money. They rule the industry, the banking world but also the army and the police. The 99% seem powerless because they do not have money and do … Continue reading
63. I miss attacks on the 1% paying low wages to people to make clothes while working in terrible conditions in risky factories.
The 1% want to get more profit and therefore the clothes industry was transferred to poor countries. It does not interest them if workers or buyers profit, the only driven by still more money for themselves. We should undertake action … Continue reading
The 99% have hardly influence on what happens in the world. Only sometimes the 99% ask political servants of the 1% not to take pro-1% decisions. The well-paid politicians defend in the first place the interests of the 1%. But … Continue reading
58. In actions the 99% suffer and the 1% continue their extravagant life. We need a new kind of actions!
In the Syrian War hundreds of thousands of common citizens are killed and millions fled their country. The 1% remain untouched. Only the 99% are damaged. The war is wrong because it only hurts the 99%. But political actions do … Continue reading
56. The 62 richest people own as much as the 3.7 billion poorest ones. We should stop this theft of wealth.
Money is more and more concentrated in the pockets of a few very rich people, the 1%. Five years ago 388 people had the same wealth as the poorest half of the world population. Now it are only 62 people. … Continue reading