- 108. Political actions are wrong. They do not change the policy nor the activities of political leaders. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/108… 2 weeks ago
- 107. Can we change? Action successes are mostly very small or even not existing. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/09/13/107… 1 month ago
- 106. We need great ideas. Most actions attack small problems with small ideas. Even when there is success the world… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/08/29/106… 1 month ago
- 108. Political actions are wrong. They do not change the policy nor the activities of political leaders.
- 107. Can we change? Action successes are mostly very small or even not existing.
- 106. We need great ideas. Most actions attack small problems with small ideas. Even when there is success the world does not change.
Tag Archives: Elite
99. Why are there no actions against the Deep State, the high-placed people who prepare any decision?
I do not like Trump but I did also not like Obama. Both support the many wars in Third World countries, both are sending away millions of so-called illegal citizens, both take decisions that only increase the richness at the … Continue reading
68. 500 years long Western armies killed many common people in the rest of the world. Now these people start to hit back.
In the last five centuries Western troops killed each other in many wars. At the same time they invaded the rest of the world killing and enslaving hundreds of millions. People became dependent and of the West. All victims were … Continue reading
Why do we not attack the 1% who organise the world for their own benefit? Why is still more money concentrated in the hands of the 1%? Why do we not make a world without a 1% in which everybody … Continue reading
Download freely my latest book “How to make Revolution. Developing the Fourth People’s Power”, http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revolution.pdf about pressuring the 1% to get a better world without a 1%. Facebook ”Occupy the 1%”. A new kind of actions! The excessive rich … Continue reading
During the French Revolution the ideas of the revolutionary Jean-Paul Marat were not used and the 1% retook power and money. Many 99% died during the Revolution and many more in the wars that were carried out by Napoleon in … Continue reading
The opposition on the street against the Greek decision is directed at political servants of the 1%. The 1%, the deciding power, are not attacked and strengthens their grip on society. One of the decisions is the privatisation of Greek … Continue reading
The 1% have most power and money but they still want more. Anything they do supports this idea. Anything they do is in the first place for their own benefit. That should change but I see hardly anyone doing something. … Continue reading
35. You don’t get another society by killing civilians and soldiers, all 99%. The 1% should be the target.
In all struggles only the 99% are damaged or killed. But civilians and soldiers do not start wars. When the struggle stops the 99% are still downgraded and secondary to the 1%. The deeper cause of the inequal society, the … Continue reading
32. Dictator Mubarak was replaced by a military dictator. Both were supported by the Western 1% who profit from them.
Many countries are ruled by dictators or regimes that do not allow that common citizens have much influence. These regimes are hardly attacked by Western politicians. Of course not, in those countries the political servants of the Western 1% want … Continue reading