- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/26/mov… 1 year ago
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/19/mov… 1 year ago
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2019/06/12/mov… 1 year ago
- Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
- Mov. 33. Mass actions have hardly any success, we should use many small actions to undermine wrong decision-takers.
- Mov. 32. The 99% should target wrong decision-takers and not concentrate on wrong decisions.
Tag Archives: Greedy rich
Mov. 34. Inequality continues to grow, only the rich can take important decisions that primarily benefit themselves.
Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos are the first two people who possess more than 100 billion dollar. At the same time the number of people who do not know if they have the next day enough money to buy the … Continue reading
Mov. 20. Democracy is voting once in every four years. It is better to have each day the possibility to be active.
I never vote. I do not trust the people who are elected, they have too high incomes, they negatively influence the life of the 99% and they accept anything that the 1% and their high-placed and high-paid servants do. The … Continue reading
Most political articles are concerned with what they, the leaders of society, do. They react on what the top decides. That should change, the top should react on what we do and we should pressure the people at the top … Continue reading
Mov.10 . Many small actions have more success than a few big actions. And they give activists much more pleasure.
We should irritate top-people who take wrong decisions. After many small irritations they will react. Go with a few friends to an expensive restaurant where the target-person is eating, go to his table, taste one or two things from his … Continue reading
Mov. 9. A few people who rule and use the system dominate the 99%. But I see no attacks on the greedy 1%.
Capitalism is wrong. But also in communism, socialism and in all other systems a few powerful and very rich people rule. They use the system primarily for their own welfare, the 99% remain secondary people. Some of them have a … Continue reading
During past movements too many 99% were imprisoned, hurt and even killed while the people who took disputed decisions were not directly influenced by any pressure. The 1% have even never been the target of any movement. When the demands … Continue reading
Our society is dominated by very rich leaders (the 1%). We need a society that is different from the present one. In the fight against the all-powerful leaders we must not copy the present structure of society with organisations with … Continue reading
I write only for people who want to get a society in which all people are considered to be equal. After all past revolutions soon a new 1% started to rise. Again common people became secondary. They should again strive … Continue reading
74. They have billions, we have millions. Why is there no pressure at all on the people with billions?
In France a month ago actions started called “Nuit Debout”, “We stand up at night”. Hundreds of thousands of common citizens became active because the 1% and their servants want to control even more the 99% by introducing new restricting … Continue reading
Actions should be focused on people with too much money. Now actions try to get some profit for the 99% (often without success) but do not undermine the unequal distribution of power and money in our society. That should change. … Continue reading