- 101. A long series of small actions break down the power of the mighty 1% that is based on the possession of too… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/101… 3 weeks ago
- Some violence gives us power against the violence of the 1%. But actions should hardly cross the lines of the law. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 1 month ago
- It is time to change action methods too many 99% have been damaged by the old action means, the 1% is still on top. members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revol… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Elite
99. Why are there no actions against the Deep State, the high-placed people who prepare any decision?
I do not like Trump but I did also not like Obama. Both support the many wars in Third World countries, both are sending away millions of so-called illegal citizens, both take decisions that only increase the richness at the … Continue reading
Actions should be focused on people with too much money. Now actions try to get some profit for the 99% (often without success) but do not undermine the unequal distribution of power and money in our society. That should change. … Continue reading
Helping fugitives is not a great solution for world problems. To get a better world we have to start to remove the cause of all misery, the existence of a 1% who above all think about their own well-being.
The 1% have most power and money but they still want more. Anything they do supports this idea. Anything they do is in the first place for their own benefit. That should change but I see hardly anyone doing something. … Continue reading
It occurred between two neighbours but it should be used to creatively disturb the life of of the 1% who constantly disturb the freedom, privacy and well-being of the 99%. The first alleged act occurred on March 18, 2008, when … Continue reading
Money flows in the direction of the 1%. Millions of kids are still dying before they are five years old, wages have gone down, unemployment is rampant and a billion people do not even know if they have the next … Continue reading
The crisis accelerated the inequality. The rich got more and the 99% got less. Society became less humane. But resistance against the selfish and greedy 1% does hardly exist.
Many thousands die in wars, of course there should be no wars. But why is there hardly attention for the nearly ten million kids that die each year before they are five years old? Or for the more than a … Continue reading
Chapter 16. Quotes about the privileged place of the 1% in our society. The reason why the 1% are the ultimate target
Some quotes about the special place of the 1% and their selfishness. They seem hostile aliens that enslave the 99%. The 1% live in a separated, exclusive, extravagant and privileged world where the 99% are only allowed to come as … Continue reading
18. The pyramid of power and money. Power and money for the 1%, the 99% subordinate and considered inferior
“To be at once exceedingly wealthy and good is impossible” (Plato). Rich people have power, powerful people have money. Poor people are powerless, powerless people have no money. That is the consequence of a society in which money dominates all … Continue reading