- Happy New Year for all people who want a more humane world without a 1%. downwithelite.wordpress.com/2018/01/05/hap… 2 weeks ago
- 110. We should only attack the 1%, the super-rich decision-takers who dominate society. All past political actions… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/110… 2 months ago
- 109. We are ruled by authoritarian and even dictatorial leaders. The 99% have ridiculous small influence on… downwithelite.wordpress.com/2017/10/27/109… 2 months ago
- Happy New Year for all people who want a more humane world without a 1%.
- 110. We should only attack the 1%, the super-rich decision-takers who dominate society. All past political actions only damaged people who belong to the 99%.
- 109. We are ruled by authoritarian and even dictatorial leaders. The 99% have ridiculous small influence on any decision.
Category Archives: Elite
106. We need great ideas. Most actions attack small problems with small ideas. Even when there is success the world does not change.
Great ideas. We need great ideas to get a better and more humane world. Great ideas need great targets. We do not want to change a few small things in the present dubious world but open possibilities to a new … Continue reading
99. Why are there no actions against the Deep State, the high-placed people who prepare any decision?
I do not like Trump but I did also not like Obama. Both support the many wars in Third World countries, both are sending away millions of so-called illegal citizens, both take decisions that only increase the richness at the … Continue reading
Actions should be focused on people with too much money. Now actions try to get some profit for the 99% (often without success) but do not undermine the unequal distribution of power and money in our society. That should change. … Continue reading
Helping fugitives is not a great solution for world problems. To get a better world we have to start to remove the cause of all misery, the existence of a 1% who above all think about their own well-being.
The 1% have most power and money but they still want more. Anything they do supports this idea. Anything they do is in the first place for their own benefit. That should change but I see hardly anyone doing something. … Continue reading
It occurred between two neighbours but it should be used to creatively disturb the life of of the 1% who constantly disturb the freedom, privacy and well-being of the 99%. The first alleged act occurred on March 18, 2008, when … Continue reading
Money flows in the direction of the 1%. Millions of kids are still dying before they are five years old, wages have gone down, unemployment is rampant and a billion people do not even know if they have the next … Continue reading
The crisis accelerated the inequality. The rich got more and the 99% got less. Society became less humane. But resistance against the selfish and greedy 1% does hardly exist.
Many thousands die in wars, of course there should be no wars. But why is there hardly attention for the nearly ten million kids that die each year before they are five years old? Or for the more than a … Continue reading
Chapter 16. Quotes about the privileged place of the 1% in our society. The reason why the 1% are the ultimate target
Some quotes about the special place of the 1% and their selfishness. They seem hostile aliens that enslave the 99%. The 1% live in a separated, exclusive, extravagant and privileged world where the 99% are only allowed to come as … Continue reading